Chapter 24

Hey little dudes!!! omg aint u exited! U better be!

*****************************

Marcoz's P.O.V

I went to the guy i most trusted. Joseph. Tho i think i interrupted something with him and Gaby. Im pretty sure that they are mates just like me and Vale. See the funny thing is im like part wolf and vampire. Weird huh? Ok well you see my father is a werewolf while my mother is a vampire. And the whole point is that my dad sticked his penis up my moms vagina and then they had this sexy muscular guy. *hint hint nudge nudge* (ME!) Anyways i found out Celeste la bruja has an army of wolfs and vampires. Oh btw for those who dont know spanish, shame for one thing and well i said Celeste the witch. I really wanted to say the bitch but i have a time suspicion that Celeste might be a witch.

After i told him about that we had a meeting we were going to have with the other packs just so we could join armies and bet the crap out of Celestes army! MUAHAHAHAHA!!! Right now for those who are wondering what im doing besides spilling my thoughts to yall which is a little weird but hey were friends maybe even more. God i swear i sound like a mujer (a woman)!

De todas maneras (anyways) im putting on my best outfit so i can impress my women on our auniversary. One month since we have been together. The thing is i think im more excited about it than Valeria and that scares the shit out of me! i think im turning a little gay!!!! holy shit!

*Ten minutes later*

Damn how long does Valeria take changing!?!?! I kept on honking and honking outside her house. I should probably just go and knock on her door but im a little afraid of what her father will say. In the end i get the balls and go to the front door. I ring the doorbell and wait. When it opens there is a man about 5'8 standing on the door way. He has white hairs mixed with black. His eyes are caramel brown just like Valerias.

"Hello, how may i help you?" He askes.

"Umm... Er.. Im looking for Valeria." I tell him.

"Ahh you must be Marcoz. Welcome, come in. Im Ricardo." He says standing to the side and letting me in.

The inside of the house gives you a homy feeling. There are many antique artifacts but it looks good with the house.

"Take a seat son. Valeria should be down any minute." He says. I sit down on the huge couch.

"Valeria hasnt stopped talking about you. Im surprise this is the first time we get to meet you." he says. I smile at him and look around trying to calm my nerves.

"Daddy, Eric took my doll!" a little girl runs in and hops on Mr. Ricardos lap. He cuckels.

"Now, Violeta greet the young man. You dont want to make a bad impresion, do you?" He says. The little girl looks at me and her eyes get this sparkle in them. She looks so adorable!

"Hi!" She says hoping of her dads lap and getting on mine.

"Well hello cutie. Whats your name?" i ask. See some people think im bad with kids but really when you live with two little bros and a little sis you have to learn to love them.

She giggles and blushes. "My names Violeta." she says shyly.

"Well Violeta my names Marcoz." I tell her. Just then Valeria walk down with a woman by her side. I asume that is her mother but i dont really care coz I can literaly feel my jaw hit the floor.

DAMN!! She looks sexy! She has a black strapless dress that reaches her mid-thigh. Shes wearing black converse. Her hair is curled and reaches her shoulders. She has the right amount of make-up on.