Prologue

Your name is Y/N Cortez and you are a 16 year old girl who is half monster. Your father was a skeleton monster, while your mother was a human. You gained most of your looks from your mother, like her (h/l) (h/c) hair. Your eyes however, are eye sockets. You were born with an upside down human soul in your right eye, it's hot pink and it fades into purple when you activate your magic. your left eye however, is a regular hot pink pinprick. You are the only recorded time this has ever happened, but it doesn't seem to affect your vision. In fact, it improves it, and it increases your magical power output as well.

You inherited your fathers magic abilities which include: Teleportation, Telekinesis, summoning bones the same colour as your soul (Hot pink with a neon purple glow), and summoning Gaster Blasters that have the same eye colour, but with regular round pinpricks. Not only that, you also developed some of your own abilities, thanks to your rare condition; Shape shifting objects and absorbing flames into your soul, giving you a magic energy boost and even healing your HP a bit. You have your father's sense of humor towards puns and other bad jokes. He used to tell you a lot of puns when you were little, mostly skeleton puns. You found them quite humerus and he always found a way to tickle your funny bone.

You used to get bullied by the Humans because you were half monster and looked different from them. you were avoided, teased, called mean names, and you even got beaten up from time to time by bullies that were bigger than you, even though you were way stronger than they were, you refused to fight back. You hated violence and you believed that mercy was better than revenge. For your seventh birthday, your father made you a pair of magical shades that say SWAG on the lenses so you can hide your eye sockets to avoid future beat downs by the bullies. The word SWAG can change depending on thoughts and emotions, for example they could say something like "WHAT" if you're surprised, or "HA HA" if something funny happens.

The barrier in Mt. Ebott broke about four years ago, releasing the Monsters from the underground. The Monsters were accepted by the government and now have equal rights as the rest of the Humans, but some Humans don't fully accept the Monsters yet.

You lost your parents in a car crash two years ago, that's when you met a fire elemental named TA Farrell. TA and her foster family took you in and helped you through the traumatic experience. You have been besties with here ever since. You're currently living with TA and her family in Ebott city, she has two dads, Underfell Papyrus and Mettaton (they're 27) and they have a baby named Trajan, he's one and a half. Underfell Sans is her uncle but he just goes by Fell, he's 16.

A Monster/Human high school had been built near the base of Mt. Ebott in Ebott city last year. This year is the grand opening, so you, TA, and Fell all applied to the school and you all got accepted to "AU High"

And so, your journey begins...