0.1

I open my eyes to feel my mom rubbing my back and saying get up.

"I don't want to leave mom" I whisper to her.

"me neither but the new house is really big, you and Ella will have an awesome life" she says while holding my hand.

Well I guess this is a good time to introduce my self. My name is Taylor, my best friend is Ella, me and her and my mom are all moving to LA the big city of dreams. Well I don't want to. I don't want to leave my friends, well my friend aka shamus he is my only other friend except for Ella. The three of us are like the three stooges. We can never be separated until today.

I walk downstairs after grabbing my carry on and getting dressed.

"Shamus! I'm gonna miss you so much!" I say to him while I hug him hard.

"Me to Taylor, but I'll come and visit you all the time, and my parents are thinking about moving down there to!"

He says trying to make things better. "Shamus I'm just, gonna miss you"I say while I start crying in his shoulder.

"Taylor, it's gonna be okay! I don't want you to cry. Besides, we will talk everyday and I'll keep you updated on the Rachel and Abby and true drama! Don't worry." He says while I giggle a little at the last part.

We walk into the airport and do all the stuff we have to do at an airport. My mom felt bad for making us leave so she got us first class and I'm so exited!

/////////skip the airplane ride///////////

We gut in an uber and as drove off to the new house. Well you may be wondering where I lived last. Well I lived in San deigo. Yes, where tanner fox and jake Angeles and all of those other people live. Well tanner lived on my street so we were pretty good friends, I didn't like his friends. They didn't like me so it was okay! So we dated and it was awesome! But then one bad shitty day happens where I found out hate he cheated on me with some other Taylor and oh boy I was pissed so we broke up and then he moved away and got famous.

We get into the new house and I go up to my new room. I got the second biggest room. Ella got the smallest since she really isn't even supposed to be living with us since my mom isn't her agrdian and he loved the bedroom. I have a big walk in closet and a bathroom attached. I look behind my bed and see a small door.

"Ella come here" I tell at my her. She comes running o bedroom and I explain what I found. She helps me move the bed and I open the door. Turns out j have a secret nook! Funny thing is, is that it was fully refinished! Funny eh? Cause this tiny like box was done up like some royalty lived here! It had fairy lights, a bean bag , a reading lamp like the small kind, and a bookshelf! It was painted teal with one wall grey and it has a cute little black and white carpet! I love it! I move my bed to a different spot of my bedroom so that I can access the little room!

(I'm pretty bad at weighting long chapters just ya know haha. But I've got two more chapters done so I'll post those to! :))

601 words