4.2 interrupted

I turned around and saw Hansol. 'Oh you got a message and i wanted to see it.' He grabbed his phone from my hands and gave me food. 'It's okay, i'll see it. Now,eat your food.' He looked kinda mad,so i just looked away and ate my food.

I know how much i hate when someone use my phone,so i guess he hates it too. 'I'm sorry.' Hansol looked at me confused. 'For what?' 'Because i looked at your phone without permission.' He grabbed my hand and i looked at him. His beautiful smile made me fall in love with him again. God, Hansol,how can i leave you when school finish?

When we arrived at his apartment,nobody was here. 'Where are they?' I asked Hansol who went to his room. 'I don't know. Come here.' I listened to him and i entered his room. He was on his bed,laying. 'What are you looking at.' I shook my head and sat on his bed. But his hands grabbed mines and he pushed me to bed next to him. He then hugged me and closed his eyes. 'Let's sleep,i'm tired.' I nodded and closed my eyes as well.

When i woke up,i saw that Hansol wasn't next to me. I got up and went to living room. I saw Jeonghan sitting on the sofa. 'Where is Hansol?' I asked him and he got up. 'Oh,you're awake. He's in the bathroom,getting ready.' 'Where's he going?' 'Oh,you both are going with us. amusement park.' I shook my head. 'But i'm not ready.' 'Yes you are.' Hansol said when he left the bathroom. 'Let's go!' Jeonghan said and Hansol grabbed my hand.

In the car were other seventeen members and Maya,waiting for us. I sat behind between Hansol and Jeonghan. 'You can sleep,it will be long trip.' Jeonghan said and i nodded. I placed my head on Hansol's shoulder and felt asleep.

'Mika,we're about to arrive.' I heard Hansol's voice and i opened my eyes. Boys started screaming when they saw how huge one rollercoaster is. 'It's huge!' Maya added. 'I'm sure Seungkwan will be so afraid so he won't go there.' Hansol said and we all laughed. 'That's not true!' Seungkwan opposed.

'Let's go buy ice cream Mika.' Hansol said and he grabbed my hand. He bought us two ice creams and we headed back. But Hansol suddenly stopped. He pulled me closer to him. We were so close, i could feel his breath on my skin. He leaned in a little bit,and then more and more. I was so shocked. My legs were shaking. I couldn't move. Hansol started leaning on more and more. Just when our noses touched,we heard Mingyu's voice.

'Here you two ar- oh oh oh,i'm sorry.' Mingyu was shocked when he saw us. Hansol quickly pulled away and grabbed my hand. We followed Mingyu from behind. I felt like my cheeks are gonna explode. But then i looked at Hansol and saw no shame on his face.On the contrary, he had smile on his face.

Why are you doing this to me,Chwe Hansol?