3.3 shy

'Why are you here?' I spent half an hour crying on Bobby's arm. Nobody said nothing. It felt like old times. When he comforted me whenever i'm sad. After i calmed down i asked him logical question. He finished this high school 2 years ago. 'I came here to gave some project to Chanwoo and then i decided to walk around the school. And when i came here,i saw you crying.' He said while i was laying on his lap. His muscle hand was slowly and gentle tapping my head. We would stay like this forever,if bell didn't interrupt us. 'It's my sign to go home,see you later.' He kissed my forehead and left. 'I hope.' Before i was able to go down to cafeteria,Bobby grabbed my hand. 'I forgot to tell you something-' Bobby stopped talking when he saw something behind me. I turned around and saw Maya. Her eyes were full of tears. She quickly pulled me toward her and hugged me so tight. 'Never mind,we'll go tomorrow to restaurant so i will tell you.' Bobby said and looked at me. I gave him thumbs up and he nodded. He then left the rooftop and Maya broke the hug. She wiped off my tears and grabbed my hand.

Maya lend me to cafeteria. Actually,she lend me to seventeen's table. She pushed me on the chair next to Hansol and Chan. She sat next to Minghao. They started talking. I just ate my food silently. Hansol looked so cold. He just ate his food silently with no emotion on his face. How can person with face of an angel actually be rude devil?

In fact,Hansol was looking at me from time to time. He smiled every time he looked at me,eating peacefully. But his smile was so small. Small enough,so nobody noticed.

When i finished my lunch, i looked at Hansol. He was actually looking at me too. My heart beated so fast. My legs were shaking.I also noticed his hand,which was slowly coming towards my hand. But as long as he noticed that i was looking at him,he removed his hand and we both looked away. Our cheeks were burning because of blushes we had.

Later that night,when i was deep into sleep,i got message. I don't know how it woke me up from my sweet sleep,but it did. I lazily grabbed my phone and read the message. Also i noticed that i've got 2 messages. The first was from Taeil,and second was from unknown number.

oppa:
i came to Korea today too! Wanna meet up?

unknown:
sleep,baby,sleep <3

Not again,stalker.