2.1 childhood friend

me:

tell me your nickname

love:
why?

me:

cause some boys ask me do i have boyfriend.so ill tell them your nickname.

love:
really? <3
message not sent
liar -_-

me:

my boyfriend's name is liar..

love:
just tell them Vernon.

me:

Vernon?i think I've heard it somewhere.

love:
ofc you did

message not sent
idk

'His nickname is Vernon.' I told them. After minutes of explaining they finally gave up. I sighed. 'Vernon,huh?' 'Vernon is my stalker's nickname.' Kira smirked. 'So,is he-' i cut her off. 'Don't you dare to ask that.' She laughed and then turned around. Behind her stood tall guy with kinda handsome face. Kira looked at him and started screaming. 'Yuta,is that you?!' That guy whose name is probably Yuta smiled at my cousin and hugged her. 'Long time no see,Kira. How have you been?'

They were talking for about half an hour,totally ignoring me. 'Hello,what am i here?' Yuta finally looked at me and smiled. 'You are Mika for sure.' 'Yes and who are you?' Kira then turned around too. 'That's my childhood friend Yuta,i told you about him.' Now i finally realized. 'Oh yeah,you did,but i forgot his name.' They then continue talking,and i just stare at them again. 'Why don't you girls come to my house tonight? I will organize party with my friends.' Before i could tell no,Kira cut me off. 'Oh course that we'll come.' Yuta then stood up. 'Nice! I'm sorry but i need to go and prepare everything for tonight. See you girls!' He hugged Kira,waved at me and left the park.

'This Yuta guy is so strange.' 'You are strange!' Argued Kira. I just sighed and grabbed my phone.

me:
so now i must go on some fucking party with some guy Yuta and his friends because KIra told that i'll come too ARGH!

love:
is Yuta handsome?

me:

hell no!

Hansol is more handsome

messages not sent

yeah

love:
then don't go.

me:

fuck you

i even don't want to :(

love:
Joshua is calling me,bye

message not sent
friend is calling me,byee

me:

bye love

message not sent

bye Vernon

you change name to 'Vernon'