3.4 heartbroken

'Mika!' I heard familiar voice behind me. I turned around and saw Moonbin. He couldn't believe that i'm here. I ran towards him and gave him warm hug. I really missed him for these few days. 'Why weren't you in the school yesterday?' I broke the hug and looked at his teary eyes. 'Oh,please don't cry. I will stay here until end of the school's year.' We sat on one table and he wiped off his tears. 'I worked yesterday here the whole day. It's so difficult without you.' 'Well you must get used to it,because i am leaving the job.' I looked at his eyes when i said that. He was hurt,that's for sure,but he showed me sad smile.

After Moonbin left me because he had customers,i decided to go to the park near cafe shop. But before i left,i turned around because i heard familiar voice. It was Taeil's voice. He was laughing with one boy. I came near him and he hugged me. 'Mika,hi,how are you?' I sat with them and looked at that boy next to Taeil. He looked so handsome. 'Hi,my name is Sehun,i'm Taeil's boyfriend.' I was attacked by Sehun's words. 'Boyfriend?' Taeil laughed. 'I never told you i'm gay?' Sehun then started laughing too. 'No,you never did.' Three of us ended laughing together.

I spent day with Sehun and Taeil. They looked so cute together. We went to park,shopping center and cinema. I totally forgot about time with that two boys. When the movie finished they wanted to drive me home,but then i remembered Bobby. I rejected them and quickly called Bobby.

'I sent you like 20 messages.' He said when he picked the call. 'I'm sorry,can we meet now?' 'Sure,where are you?'

'What do you want to eat?' Bobby asked me when the waiter came near our table. 'Nothing,thank you.' 'I would chose peace of cheese cake.' Bobby told waiter and he left. 'So, what was that important that you must say to me?' I asked him when his cake arrived. He tasted it and then started talking. 'I'm getting married next month. With one American girl. And wedding will be in America,but that's not problem,i will buy you tickets. What's important,i want you to be my godmother.' When he said that,i felt like a knife hit my broken heart. Heart that Hansol has already broke. 'Why are you crying?' Bobby asked me. 'I'm..just happy for you...yeah... i will be your godmother.' I stood up,grabbed my bag and waved to Bobby. 'I need to go home now,good night.'

Truth is,i didn't go home. I went to Han river. I let all my feeling out. 'WHY?!' I screamed and threw the stone into the water. I yelled at myself. My first crush,wants me to be his godmother. Person who i once wanted to be his bride,is now calling me to be his godmother.

What will happen if i kill myself?