Chapter 6 - Pidge

I had my 13 year old brother help me lawl I love Pidge so writing this was hard but necessary.

Keith came up with an idea it was perfect and easy to be done. He was going to talk with Pidge then slice her throat once it was done. He figured Pidge was in the green lions hangar, so he went there first. Once he turned the corner he saw her.

"Hey Pidge" Keith smirked devilishly walking towards the small girl. He stopped as son as he was in front of the brunette.

"So the reason you murdered our friends is because you are depressed?" She asked not looking up from her project.

" yes" he replied while readying his knife.

"So why is it you want to murder me? If I'm going to die I would at least like to know why." she calmly stated still looking at her computer.

"Well you weren't originally on the hit list until you made that remark at breakfast." Keith looked away.

"I wasn't?" Pidge asked herself out loud "I'm kinda disappointed, anyways why did you put me on after the silly comment."

"Saying because I stutter is the reason we can't for voltron is not silly it's hurtful." Keith bravely spoke.

"Do you know why you stutter?" She asked.

"I stutter when I'm scared- HEY IM WAS GOING TO MURDER YOU AND NOW WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MY IMPERFECTIONS!" Keith yelled starting to blush.

"Okay murder me I don't mind" Pidge said holding her hands up ready to take the hit.

"How do you want it done?" Keith asked.

"Throat please" Pidge smiled Keith was held up the knife but he was starting to have second thoughts about killing his friend.

"Keith it's the right thing I hurt you I really don't deserve to live." She said softly reaching for his knife taking it out of his hands, slicing her throat a falling back to the floor trying to breath.

"Didn't think it would be this painful" she laughed. "Don't cry Keith I got what I deserved, I love-" She started to cough. "You." And her body when limp.