Chapter 1 planning the deaths

Keith has been trying his hardest to meet up to everyone's needs. He hates being teased not because he isn't able to take a joke, but it's because he hates the feeling of being put down. He can take jokes but not if they are in the form of insults.

"KEITH ITS TIME FOR YOU TO WAKE UP." he heard his brother Shiro knock on the door.
'Great it's already starting of in a terrific note. I'm sure going to be bullied at the breakfast table for sleeping in.' He thought to himself.

He was right he soon arrived there in time for them to point out all his flaws in life.

"Keith you can't be late to everything honestly this is why you were kicked out of the garrisons." Lance pointed out with the slight murmurs of agreement.

Keith just smiled and looked away as he sat himself down. He ate his food while not bothering to show his hurt face to his "Team Mates". 'This is why we can't form Voltron anymore, but they wouldn't know that because all they do is bully me.' He smiles to himself.

'Calm down Keith the plan isn't ready yet. It's going to happen once you can turn into galra.' He smirked to himself but they noticed.

"Is something funny Keith?" Allura asked. 'Great the alien is here. She has always hated me since she found out.' He groaned silently.

"u-u-uh no." He stuttered. 'Great, I can't do anything right.'

"This is why we can't form Voltron because we have a stutterer in the group." Keith turned around and saw Pidge.

"hahahahaha good one Pidge." Shiro laughed.

Keith's eyes flashed hurt. 'How could she say that, but it's not surprising Shiro or Hunk probably taught her it. She was always good at sucking up information.'

Keith left the room trying to hold in his tears but he knows they are going to fall sometime soon. Keith open up his bedside table drawer and he took out a excersise booklet then added her name. His crushes. He never knew she would hurt him like that. He then read over what he wrote in the booklet.

The HL and the reasons:
Shiro - worst big brother ever.
Allura - psychotic alien.
Hunk - feeding me less because I'm "fat" and "spoiled"
Lance - constantly making fun of me then telling me it was a joke.
Coran - telling me I'm delusional.
Pidge - saying it's all my fault.

Keith cried harder while reading his list. His hit list then he thought to himself. 'Do people cry while reading their hit list.' He closed the book and put it back he then decided to get some training in for turning Galra. After a minute he felt strange like he was in a Sailor Moon transformation scene. He looked down and saw he had finally succeeded. 'great my plan rolls out tonight.'

So I was going to make this a one shot but eh I'm lazy I'll just make all the murders a different chapter. SO JUST A LITTLE DISCLAIMER I DONT HATE ANY OF THE CHARACTERS WELL I DO ACTUALLY HATE ALLURA BUT THAT DOES NOT MATTER RIGHT NOW AND PIDGE IS MY FAVOURITE AND I CRIED WHILE WRITING THIS IS THAT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN WHILE WRITING BOOKS so anyways I hope to get the second chapter out soon as possible