"The very same." I said, rolling my eyes at the small giggle the escape Ginny's lips in a very un-Ginny-like way.

"I thought you hated him!"

"I do! But I didn't have any other choice- it would have looked odd if I refused." I defended myself, grimacing as Ginny shook her head, her shoulders shaking with her laughter. After a few moments though she finally calmed herself, though the grin had yet to leave her face.

"I can't believe it. You really are unfortunate. To think, of all the people there. And he asked you?"

"Well I certainly didn't walk up to him."

"How scandalous. And he didn't have any idea who you were?"

"I have a feeling I would've been subjected to complete humiliation if he had." I mumbled, giving a small shrug. "It was alright. He's an okay dancer."

"Just okay?"

"Yes, Ginny. Just okay." I said, hoping my sheepish smile didn't give away my lie. Ginny grimaced, shaking her copper head with a soft sigh.

"And I can't get anymore out of you?"

"No."

"I guess I'll have to take that, then."

_

"Neville, I need these ingredients- You said we had to get healing potions, right? Well, this is how we get them." I said stubbornly, thrusting the list out. It was the next day, a Saturday, and I had finally managed to list everything I needed in order to start brewing potions. Neville grimaced, glancing around for a moment to be sure that the Carrows weren't near before he reached out and took it from me, scanning over it quickly.

"I'm not sure how we can get these, that's all. Slughorn might not even have them."

"Snape will." I said confidently. Neville's eyebrows raised.

"What, in his private storage?"

"No, in his public one. Yes, in his private storage. I know it's a bit of a stretch but with the right people I bet we can get in there and get what we need. I know it."

"I'll see what we can do, Alecia. Maybe Seamus can find a way in. We'll figure something out."

"We have to- The punishments are only going to get worse from here, you must know that. These will help." I said confidently. Neville nodded once, lips pulled tight into a grimace.

"You are right. I'll see who I can convince to go, and then we'll plan a date. Mind if I keep the list?"

"Go right ahead." I said with a quick nod. Neville smiled weakly, folding the piece of parchment up and sliding it into his pocket.

"Alright- I have to go meet Ernie, but I'll be back to the common room soon."

"I'll see you then, Neville." I smiled, squeezing his shoulder gently before we took off in opposite directions, myself heading back to the Gryffindor common room. I was only a floor away, and didn't feel the need to rush back quite yet. I was tired. I wanted to be able to take my time and relax just once.

When someone blocked my path however, that notion quickly dissipated.

"Move, please." I said, trying to be polite at first. Marcus Thatcher stared down at me with narrowed eyes, resting lightly against the wall with his hands in his pockets. I tried to step over his legs but he straightened up, keeping me from crossing to the other side.

"I want to talk to you."

"You don't get to talk to me." My tone was sour. Once more I tried to move past, but to no avail. Thatcher snorted, almost amusedly.