Chapter; 7 No one could save me but you.

Matthew's pov

I saw Ricky walk past Emma, and they didn't bother to make eye contact. You see Ricky is not a morning person and he get's all serious and all that. 

''So i heard what happened'' He said right when he was in front of me. 

''Yeahh'' I said and made eye-contact with him. He was tired. Like usual. 

''Do you know that Jason want's the money today? Or your fucked up dude.'' He said calmly while we both entered the school with tired emotions on our faces. 

Well, then i guess im fucked up. 

''I don't have freaking 800 dollars.'' I said getting tensed up. 

''We are going to fix it, i promise dude'' He said while we walked into our first class. Biology. 

Emma's pov

''Yeah i told you to stay away from him, now my brother won't leave you alone'' Bella said while we were on our own. 

Isabell was with some guy helping him collect something i don't know. 

Bella was really sad about everything and she know's that her brother won't leave me alone and i just want to know what everyone means by 'leave you alone'. 

''What do you mean?'' I snapped at her. 

''He is going to tourtore you, till you know that you never say something like that again or help someone he hates or are hating at that moment.'' She said while looking down on the ground. 

Then she looked back at me and i swear i could see that she had tears in her eyes but she didn't want to cry in front of me. 

''Look, bella i have 800 dollars and that's how much Matthew's own's jason, will you help me force Matthew let me pay for the bills?'' I said softly wanting to sound sweet. 

''You know Matthew is not the guy that is the sweet guy if you think so i prefer that you won't say anything and you just let Derek give him the money'' She said. 

I furrowed my eyebrows not knowing why she thinks that Matthew is a bad guy. 

''How do you know Matthew is evil?'' I said. 

''Emma, you don't know what you are involded of, they are all criminals don't you get it?'' Bella said.

''I still don't get it.'' I said confused.

''Look i know you want to help Matt and i don't have a problem with that but just so you know he killed many people, just to keep living, then i mean they get money from their boss, and his name is Johnson'' He said shaking while saying his name. 

''Johnson, huh? Im not scared.'' I said, but inside i felt like that dude were behind me standing with a gun straight to my head. 

''Maybe not now'' She said still looking sad. 

--------

I got out from school beacuse it's over for today and now i am at the bank, i finally got the money out and then i walked down to the post thing. 

Then i grabbed a pen and a paper. 

Dear however you are, I know you own Matthew money and i want you to stop touture him. Please. Anyway, here is your damn money and i don't want you too see you again near Matt. 

Seriously Jason, stop. Matthew haven't seen his parents and he is going thru a hard time so please just stop make him feel worse than he already do. 

From the person you last chuckled at, Emma.

Then i wroted down the adress and sended it. Finally god. finally i did it and i don't know why i didn't just give Derek the money but that woud just make it last longer than it aldready do. 

I walked out of the Post Delevery and then someone just laid something on my mouth and everything went black.