Chapter; 8 Wrong Person

Emma's pov

I was awake by a dry mouth and headache. 

My head was pounding so hard that i almost forgot what happened. I was awake in a bed and i was in my old clothes that i had earlier today. 

If it is even the same day, and i think someone drugged me. I am really scared. Then suddenly i heard voices come from somewhere. I think it was downstairs. 

Well, now i know that i am upstairs. I am really scared and the only freaking person who could do this popped just out of my mind. Jason. 

What did i do to him? Where is Matthew. I really need someone to hold me and tell me that i'm safe with that person. But no one is here and that freaks me out. 

The door opened and there came Bella in. I gasped. Did she do this to be. Then someone dragged her in and phused her in the room, i couldn't see who it was beacuse the light in this room wasn't so good and it was dark outside. 

My mom and Jonah is probably worried about me. 

I looked up at Bella and i could see that she's been crying. 

''Di-did they drug you too?'' She sobbed still standing there looking like a homeless person who was crying. 

''Ye-yeah'' I said. Then she sat down on the same bed as mine beacuse it wasn't another one. 

''Who do you think did this? Bella if you know you have to tell me'' I said sobbing, my tears took control of me right now, i was so weak. 

''J-Jas-Jason'' She sobbed aswell. 

''But he is your brother i me-mean why would he-he do this to us? Dosen't he have a heart which have to be red or do he have a black heart?'' I was literally crying. 

''Why would he even ca-care? He killed our mother and our dad. It was all his fault. Now he wants to kill me too beacuse he'' She paused beacuse she was crying too much. I hugged her. 

We both just sat there and cried. 

''Yeah Ricky is going to take us to Boston soon anyway'' I heard a voice say. RICKY?

Do Rickt know about that we are here?

''Matthew knows and everyone knows, well incloude there group. It's another guy too. His name is Shwan Mendes and another one named Taylor Caniff'' She sobbed even more. I think i said that out loud beacuse she answered. 

''Don't go near Taylor'' She said dead serious and looked at me. 

''Wh-why?'' I said.

''Every girl he sees he have to take her or bang her, and if she dosen't want to and force to not do it he will hit you and you know'' She said. 

''Oh'' Was all that came out of my mouth right now. 

''Wait hold up, so you mean that Matthew has something to do with this like he wanted me to get kidnapped or something like that?'' I said wanting her to be honest. 

''I told you, he isn't the sweet guy you think he is and he isn't the guy you want to go near with, in fact that Derek is much better than all of them'' She said. 

''And why's that?'' I said, i was crying even harder beacuse i really trusted Matthew and what will they do to us. 

Will they rape us and then hit us like Bella described Taylor. Im really really scared right now and my mouth is still dry, then i catched a bathroom in the corner of my eye. 

''He is just so sweet and i've know him sinc-'' I cutted her off by pointing at the bathroom. 

''If we escape we are not going to go home, we are going to LA get it? If we get home they will know beacuse thet aren't really retarded okay, i know we will never see our family again but'' I paused not wanting to contune. 

''Yeah if i had a family'' Bella said sarcastically while getting up and walking to the bathroom. 

''Yes, it is a window'' I whispered not wanting anyone to hear. 

''Okay let's get out of here and start from the beginning without our family'' I said before we both got out of the window and it was all woods. 

''Come on Bella hurry up, if they find us we are dead and you know that'' I whispered while running. 

''I can't i need water'' She said and trying to catcth her breath. 

''Okay, look there is a fountain'' I said pointing at the fountain across from the woods. We walked there and it was a bus station, while Bella was drinking some water i started to look for some tickets. 

I found one to LA and it was twenty minutes from now, i think it would be alright but it is a long ride, i bought the tickets, well two of them beacuse i still had money left. It was a bank and i took out some money and then i walked back to see Bella waiting for me. 

It was dark like i said earlier but it wasn't cold and that made it better beacuse otherwise we would be suttering all the way and we would probably not make it. 

''So here is the tickets let's go'' I said while drinking some water. 

''Emma, im sorry but im so hungry, i haven't eated something since yesterday.'' She said an looked down. 

''It is a cafeteria right there'' I said and pointed to the cute cafeteria and gave her some of the money i just got from the bank. 

''Okay i'll be right back.'' She said and smiled. Oh god please don't let anyone see her. 

Bella's pov

I took the money and drifted off to the cafeteria. 

''Hey, we are closing in five minutes ma'm'' The waitress said and i nodded while smiling softly at her. 

I glanced at the clock 11.23 oh god it's late. 

Then i qouckly picked up two sandwhiches and two bottles of water, then i took some gums and i took some snacks. I payed and then when i walked out i froze. 

Oh lord please tell me i am seeing wrong person. Matthew. 

I qouickly hided behind some posters which was big ones. 

''Hey, have you seen two girls daily?'' Matthew said. Shit please please do not tell him please. 

The waitress looked tired and when she told me that she was closing she didn't look at me so she dosen't know how i look. Thank god. 

''No, and im closing now young man so you betterget out'' She said and yawned. 

''Okay then'' He took a deep breath and then he standed right in front of the poset i was hiding in front of and my heart was rasing 100 times faster. 

When i tried to peeck and see how his reaction was he looked sad and then he wispered something. 

''Where are you Emma, Bella. I hope god is with you'' He said while a tear rolled down his cheeck. 

I could tell that he really liked Emma and i don't know what i should do now. But i won't trust anyone anymore beacuse i've been tru hell and back. 

Then he finally walked off and i ran to the bus station and i saw Emma in the bus so i ran into it too not wanting Matthew to see us. 

''Hey are you okay'' Emma said confused. 

''I saw Matt and he was so close to see me'' I said trying to catch my breath. 

''Here drink some water, let me get the other stuff in my purse'' She said while handing me the water while i sit down next to her. She sitted down at the window and i took a sip from my water. 

''DOWN'' I shout when i see Matthew look at the bus we are in. I don't see if he comes here or something beacuse we are hiding. 

Emma's pov

Please god please god please god please god please god please god don't make him come in. 

Please don't let him see me, he will kill me if he know's that we ran away from the house or the little stupid damn ugly thing. 

''Oh hey, is this going to LA?'' I heard a familiar voice say. Oh shit.