Shopping

Draco and I awoke on the morning the day the kids were going to Hogwarts.

I hopped out off bed and hurriedly made my way down to the kitchen to make breakfast. I had always allowed the house elves to take the morning off on the first day of Hogwarts, so I could make breakfast instead.

I decided to make fried eggs, toast, bacon, sausage, homemade biscuits and gravy, bowels of fruit salad, cups of coffee, orange juice, milk, chocolate milk, and Apple juice.

When I finished, there was only Draco at the table.

"Where are the kids?" I asked.

"Honey, it half past six. In the morning. You need to wake them up," he told me, getting up.

"Your right. Dinky. Winky. Trinky."

Three cracks echoed throughout the room.

"What is Mistress Hermione be needing?" Winky asked.

"I am very sorry to have to ask for this, but would you three mind waking up the children?"

"We would be loving to, miss." And with that they left.

Draco and I sat down to eat. Before I could begin, however, Clem and Liam came walking in the door with three cages in each of their hands.

"Here you are, mum. A right of passage for all Malfoys..." Clem began.

"Getting their first owl!" Liam finished.

"Set them down and have some breakfast," Draco offered.

"Sorry, dad. I have a meeting with my boss today at seven o'clock, sharp. I wanted to be early, so I have already eaten breakfast. I have to go, but thanks for the kind offer." He hugged us goodbye. He then apparated on the spot.

"I can stay, mum. My boss is right here," Clem said sitting down.

"Who is his boss?" I asked.

"Harry Potter."

"Really? I didn't know."

"Morning, mum. Man, breakfast looks amazing, mum," Bella and Dora said in unison.

"Thank you girls. Please have a seat."

"Oohh. The Malfoy right of passage. I remember that. I still have my owl, alive,"  Junior yawned, coming into the room fully.

"Drake! I didn't kill her. She flew into Hogwarts, when she was going to deliver a letter to me," Bella said, irritably.

"MUMMY!" Percy and Luna yelled, running into the room at full speed and jumping into mine and Draco's arms.

"Careful, sweetie. Remember, mummy is pregnant," I reminded my youngest daughter. "Now, where are your other three siblings?"

Just as I finished my sentence, my only triplets shuffled in, stretching and yawning. When they saw the cages, however, they immediately rushed over and took the cover off.

Olive's owl was a gray owl with a large white stomach.

Fred got a snowy white owl, with black dots all over it.

George got a brown hawk owl.

"So, guys, what are you going to name them?" Clem asked.

"She looks like a Gale. Yeah, Gale," Olive said, stroking her head and sitting down.

"He looks just like Hedwig. So I'll name him, Hedwig," Fred said.

"He looks like an Alex. Yeah, Alex, " George said.