Chapter 3

"So what's wrong with you?" Questioned Mori.

Chuuya looked up hazily. "What?"

"You're very spaced out, it must be something serious." He responded.

"Uh, no. Just the flu-"

Mori raised an eyebrow as Chuuya darted to the bathroom again.

"Some serious flu that is."

Chuuya returned, looking pale, some might say he was glowing slightly. The two were ready to leave, it had been a  successful trip but it had been a long five days for Chuuya.

***

"I'm back." Chuuya called out weakly to Dazai as he opened their front door. Dazai appeared just as Chuuya placed his bag down, he faultered slightly when he stood back up. At that moment, Chuuya's body gave up, he fell limply forward into Dazai's arms.

"Chuuya!" He gasped, clutching his partner in his arms. Picking him up bridal style, Dazai took him to their sofa, undressed him and helped him put on a baggy shirt.

Chuuya eventually gained enough strengh to have a proper talk with Dazai about his trip.

"I knew you weren't well enough to go on that trip." Dazai commented.

"Well in not going to be well for a while." Muttered Chuuya.

"What?"

"Nothing."

Getting in their usual position, Dazai pulled Chuuya up to his chest in between his legs. The position meant Chuuya felt something in his pocket stab his leg as a painful reminder of what he needed to tell Dazai.

"Chuuya, your all tensed up, I know that something is bothering you."

After taking a deep breath, Chuuya turned to Dazai. "I have to tell you something very important."

That caught Dazai off guard. Normally Chuuya was stubborn and it took a while to get him to open up.

"Yes?" Dazai responded calmly, though he felt his heart hammering at his chest. Chuuya took Dazai's hand and placed it where his heart also thudded uncontrollably.

"I'm scared." He whispered. Dazai smiled and put Chuuya's hand on his own heart. "So am I."

"Close your eyes." Chuuya told Dazai, who obeyed. Chuuya, with shaking hands, took the item from his pocket then placed it on Dazai's hand. "Open." He instructed.

Dazai's eyes fluttered open. He looked at Chuuya's beautiful blue eyes, then at a small, plastic object. After it registered with Dazai what it was, he then looked at Chuuya again.

Chuuya had tears in his eyes. He was scared. Scared of what was happening, of Dazai's reaction.

"Your-" Chuuya nodded before Dazai could finish his sentence. "How long?"

"Two weeks. I only found out a couple of days ago."

Dazai looked at Chuuya again. Then down. He pushed his free hand gently on Chuuya's stomach, feeling his toned muscle.

"Your perfect." Dazai whispered. "My Chuuya is having our baby."

A/N

Let me know what you think so far!