Chapter 1

My first mpreg story is here!! This is Chuuya x Dazai mpreg and I hope you all enjoy. If you don't like mpreg stories or have a problem with them then don't read this. Also I would appreciate it if you let me know where I have put any grammar mistakes so I can change them for future readers!

Thanks, -K

Chuuya woke up in Dazai's arms. It was pretty normal, every morning Chuuya would wake up to Dazai curled around him comfortably, and every morning Chuuya would have to crawl out of his grasp to go to work.

Dazai went to work whenever he felt like it, but he enjoyed his work therefore he often went (at around 4 pm that is). Chuuya, on the other hand, hated his work. But he needed to earn them both money seeing as Dazai got paid peanuts for not ever going to work on time.

But this morning was different. Instead of waking up and throwing on his clothes after showering then heading straight to work, Chuuya felt something very urgent. He immediately sprung up from Dazai's arms and dug his finger tips into his stomach, running over to the toilet and throwing up in it.

He felt someone standing behind him, keeping his hair from his face and drawing small circles with his fingers on Chuuya's shakey back.

"Are you ok?" Questioned the brunette behind him. Chuuya coughed and wiped away the tears that had formed in his eyes. "Maybe you should stay off work today."

Chuuya shook his Head while  standing up and turning the tap on.

"No, I'm fine. I have that business trip tomorrow and I can't miss it. If I'm off today they won't let me go on it."

Dazai sighed and gave Chuuya those sad don't leave me eyes. In return, Chuuya groaned and left the bathroom after washing his mouth out. Dazai grabbed onto Chuuya's waist and wound him up in his arms, walking him back to bed.

"Dazai-"

"Nope." He pushed him down and kissed the shorter man until Chuuya reluctantly pushed him away. Lust was obvious in both of their eyes.

Once Chuuya had readied himself for work and opened the front door, Dazai entwined his fingers with Chuuya's. "Don't be long~"

"The time will go quicker if you go to work yourself, idiot." Chuuya retorted.

Dazai sighed and waved until Chuuya was out of view before shutting the door. He worried about Chuuya, he had been working very late for a while now and stress must be making him ill.

Dazai moped around the house until 3.30 pm then found the energy to get himself dressed and to work. He panicked about Chuuya all day, when he got home and Chuuya wasn't back he felt even more worried.

After laying on their bed for half an hour, the front door opened and Dazai didn't have time to say hello before Chuuya darted past him and threw up again.

"Chuuya," Dazai said once at his side, "you are not well, please stay home."

Chuuya shook his head. "I said I'm fine. Let's order in some food, I don't think I should cook in case I contaminate the food."

Dazai nodded and rung up an Indian takeaway place. Chuuya sat inbetween Dazai's legs who rested his head on top of Chuuya's.

After ordering Dazai shuffled closer to Chuuya. "I hope there is nothing wrong with my Chuuya~" He whispered. Chuuya turned around, straddling Dazai's waist so he could lean down on his chest. "I hope my Dazai doesn't worry while I'm away."

The two men snuggled up to each other. They stayed in that comfortable position until the takeaway arrived.

Chuuya ate and ate and ate. Dazai had never seen someone eat so much so fast. "Wow, Chuuya, your hungry."

"I'm hardly eating more than I usually would!" Chuuya demanded back.

Dazai laughed and cleared away the bags and containers once Chuuya had demolished almost all of it. "Are you packed?" Dazai asked.

"Yes. It's only five days, I'll be back before you know it."

Only five days.