"Of course I want you here." He moved until he had my hands enclasped in to his own. "I can't live without you. I want you to move in, babe, believe me."

"Do you?" I asked again, unsure.

"I want to protect you, Cathy, you know that but I also want you here because I think we've reached that kind of level. It pushes me to want you here more because of him but that's not the main reason." He shook his head, his eyes genuine. "I'm just nervous because I've never been this serious with another girl before and this is a big fucking step for me."

"It is for me too." I breathed. "I want to move in with you, Nick but isn't this going too fast?" Nick lowered his head until he was looking at his legs.

"Maybe." He sighed. "But I really fucking want this."

"I don't know." I mused. I was unsure. Of course I wanted to move in with him. I had fallen for Nick so hard, I could barely live a day without him, so moving in with him would be the best feeling for me. However, I was nervous to do so. I didn't want to rush things, I didn't want to go too fast with him and ruin it all.

I didn't want him to get bored of me.

"I'm worried, Nick." I stated truthfully. "I don't want this to be ruined because we're going too fast."

"I get that but I want you and you want me and that's that, Cathy. Time isn't anything when you're meant to be."

"How do you know we're meant to be?"

"Because I wouldn't feel this strongly with just anybody. No one can match you." He took my head in to his hands and pulled my face up to his until his lips were on mine. "Just trust me."

"I'll think about it." I said as I kissed him again.

"Okay." He left it aside. "What do you think about me going back to university to do an art degree?" He asked. He looked to me, the earlier topic forgotten now. His eyes were alight with curiosity.

"I think it's a brilliant idea." I said truthfully. "Is that what you want to do?"

"Yeah." He stated. "I've been drawing since I could hold a pencil. I wanted money and my talent went to waste but you make me want to be the real me and to pursue my dreams."

"I think it's an amazing idea."

"Do you?" He questioned. "I'm worried because I'm stable and I do have an income coming in at the moment. I need money so I can look after you."

"Stop it." I pointed his way. "Stop thinking of me. This is your dream." I emphasised. He couldn't stop his goals because of me, he couldn't be worried about his monthly income. He had changed his life for his mother and for the fact that he needed money. This was his change to do whatever he set out to do in the first place. I was all for it. "Besides, are you even any good?" I questioned.

I had never seen any of his drawings.

"I think so." He said. "Do you want to see?"

"Sure." Nick took my hand and pulled me up. He then pulled me along until we were outside of the room. He opened the door and inside were so many paintings and drawings. He didn't have anything else but a desk and stacks of paper. I was in wonder as I looked around the room.