A Well Needed Reunion

I lay on my bed wrapped around the darkness and comfort my blankets brought me. I cry silently praying that my Stiles would be brought back to me. I don't know why I was praying. At this point in my life I'm not even sure if there is a god. If there is one, why would he do this to me? Rip away the love of my life right in front of me. It just isn't fair.

Scott and the rest of the pack have been trying to figure out how to get the Nogitsune out of Stiles. I don't see why they keep trying. They haven't found anything. Or maybe they have. I wouldn't know. I've locked myself in my room for a week overcome with depression. 

I hear the creak of my bedroom door opening. I don't move to see who it is. I don't care. If it's the Nogitsune, let him kill me. It's only a matter of time before he does.

"Y/n?" Someone asks. It's sounds like the sweet voice of Stiles. I almost let a sob come out hearing his voice.

"Y/n, hey. It's okay."

"Y/n." Another voice says. It sounds demanding and powerful. Deeper than Stiles's voice. Scott.

I make 'hm' noise as if asking 'what?'

"It's okay, Y/n. It's him. I promise." He says, reassuring me.

"What?" I croak out.

"It is, baby. It's me." Stiles says.

I pull the covers off me so fast and wrap my arms around Stiles's neck. He instantly hugs me back, wrapping his arms securely around my back. I let all the sobs and tears I was holding back break free. It felt like such a relief holding up to me.

"Oh my god." I say between sobs.

"It's okay now, Y/n. I promise."

I hear footsteps, and I think Scott left the room.

I let go of him after a couple of minutes and I scan over his entire body. I let out shaky breaths. My eyes look up to his face, and a large smile breaks out onto my face. "You're okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah, babe. I'm fine. I promise."

"I love you, and I've missed you so much." 

He wraps his arms around me and says into my shoulder, "I love you too. And I missed you so much too."

He releases me and I look at his gorgeous face. His eyes sparkle and shine the way the sunlight from the outside hits them. 

"What?" He asks.

"Hm?"

"You were staring at me."

"Oh, it's nothing. I just missed your very attractive face."

"I missed yours."

After he says that I instantly smash my lips onto his. Our lips remember how to move against one another's. The feeling of his soft lips on mine fill me with a sense of euphoria. My arms wrap around his neck and my hands go into his hair. His hair is soft between my fingers. His arms wrap around my back, just above my waist. He lightly pushes me down onto the bed so I'm under him. What was meant to be a long, sweet, and gentle kiss has turned into a hungry and feverish make-out session.

His lips pressed onto mine hungrily, as if I were his lifeline. My hands grabbed his hair and pulled lightly as his hips grinded on mine. His lips traveled down to my neck and he kissed them sweetly. My body became overcome with happiness and pleasure. He finds my sweet spot and kisses it feverishly. A soft moan escapes my lips without permission and I quickly shut my mouth. He leaves a love bite near my collarbone which will definitely leave a mark. His lips the move to my jawline which he kisses with passion. His hips continue to grind on me and every part of me enjoys this pleasure. He then goes back to kissing my lips hungrily. His tongue asks for permission to enter and let him. I kiss him back feverishly missing the feeling of him. My lips go this his jawline, his favorite spot. I find his sweet spot and leave a love bite there. A low moan escapes him and I let out a small chuckle. I then go back to kissing his lips. The hungriness for each other started run out, and the kisses turned into slow and sweet ones. He moves to where were sitting up and I pull my lips away from his. I rest my forehead against his own and close my eyes, still breathless. I smile and let out a breath.

"God, I love you."

"Love you more." I reply.

~~~

WELL WASN'T THAT SWEET

Imagine Scott waiting in her house, lmfaoooooo.

Anyway, hoped you enjoyed the first make-out sesh of the book.

Probably my favorite chapter I've written yet.

While I was writing I was like, is they gonna have sex or like, naw?

I said naw.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN

VOTE

FOLLOW

AND ALL THAT JAZZ

Love you guys!

~ Juliet