Risk and Reward

"Anyone have a quarter?" Coach asked the class. He was teaching us about risk and reward.

I see Coach look behind me, and I see Stiles is getting something out of his pocket. But instead of a quarter coming out of his pocket, a condom comes out. I look at the label and see XXL on it.

"Stiles, you dropped this," Coach says, handing Stiles back his condom. "And, congratulations."

Coach then looks at me."You too, Miss Y/L/N."

My eyes widen. "Wait, what? Coach we're not-- we aren't dating anymore." I try to explain, but Coach just continues smirking. I'm not filled with embarrassment, but instead it is replaced with anger towards Stiles.

I slowly turn around to face Stiles and give him my best death stare. I can tell it was my best by the petrified look on his face and his body sinks lower into his seat. I hear Scott lowly chuckling at the whole ordeal. I sit in the rest of class fuming with anger.

~~~

I spot Stiles in the hallway 3 periods later. I couldn't find him for awhile after he was dragged out of class by his father.

"Hey! Stiles!" I shout to him from all the way down the hall. He turns around and looks at me, and it looks like he's going to pee himself. Damn right. He should be scared.

As I approach him he looks like he's trying to get ready for the blow, but he doesn't look ready in the slightest. "Oh god," he whispers to himself, "Hey, Y/N." He drags out the hey.

As I drag him into an empty classroom, pulling him by the ear, I say "Don't 'Hey, Y/N' me."

I'm done dragging him and I close the door behind us. "What the hell was that?"

"What-what was what?" He questions, sitting on one of the desks.

"Don't play dumb with me Stiles. You know I can hear your heartbeat and you also know I can rip your throat out with my teeth."

"I do know those things, yes." His says and he swallows.

"Stiles. Explain. Now."

"Okay, okay! It was a condom."

"No shit, dumbass. Okay, I have two questions. 1. Did you grow two sizes since we broke up? 2. Who are you planning to have sex with? I mean, not that I care." I cross my arms and look at the ground quickly, and then back at his whiskey colored eyes.

"Uh, no I did not. Also, I'm not she's missing. And you do care. I don't need werewolf hearing to know that."

"Shut the hell up." I snap back at him.

"No I won't," He gets up off the desk and starts walking towards me slowly. "Because I didn't have sex with anyone. I mean I was gonna, and I now know I shouldn't have because I don't love her like I love you, but-"

"You still love me?" I cut him off.

"Yeah, of course I still love you. Why wouldn't I?"

"Because you cheated on me with that Feather girl. Flirty messages."

"Her name is Heather and she's the one missing. And she was sending me flirty messages. I never replied. Kept saying I had a girlfriend."

"Seriously?"

"Listen to my heartbeat. I didn't cheat on you." He said the last sentence slowly so I could hear his heart. Never went up.

Instead of giving him some type of reaction with words I smash my lips right onto his soft ones. He made a small noise of surprise, but then he started kissing back. We were kissing each other feverishly. We were hungry for each other and we couldn't get enough of each other's lips.

Finally, the bell rings, killing our moment.

"Seriously?" Stiles says to no one in particular. "So, does this mean were back together?"

"You bet." I say and walk out of the classroom.

~~~

I HAVE A MASSIVE CASE OF WRITER'S BLOCK. SEND HELP.

I have like no ideas for imagines OR preferences. I'm just... stuck.

So like if you have a request or idea just like message me yo. I'll give you cred for the idea.

I have a book cover book coming out soon so, hey!

Vote cause it isn't hard, but like only if you want.

Follow for some fun times.

Halsey slays my life and so does Ruelle.

~ Juliet