41 • calls

// margot kate franklin //

@margotkatefranklin: ahh omg I love you guys so so much I literally don't deserve       you❤️

• • •
one week later...

margotkatefranklin

431,281 likesmargotkatefranklin: what a show Charlotte!! beyond blessed, thank you

431,281 likes
margotkatefranklin: what a show Charlotte!! beyond blessed, thank you. Xx
load more comments...
jessi-alyssa: wish I could have been there 😭
peytonsawyer03: so glad to see you performing again😊
isabella_brooks2: CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN MIAMI
dolanlover2927: ilyyy margot❤️❤️
arianator119: Ariana is better for reals
hailee.elisabeth: forever wishing I was her
blake_evansss: I wanna goooo🙏🏻🙏🏻
22beautifulgirl: ❤️
inlovewithethan: please come to Australia
jackie_lucille88: so happy you're out of the hospital!!

• • •

I looked in the hotel mirror, eyeing the cast on my wrist. I'm sick of it. I pressed my fingers on the sore spot on my ribs and winced. Sick of that too. It had been nearly six weeks since the accident, and they said everything should be healed by then. Except for the concussion. Apparently that's going to stay around for a while. Great.

I fished through my bag for Ibuprofen, aka my lifeline at this point. I stared at myself in the mirror for a moment, finding every possible flaw. The shadows under my eyes, the redness of my cheeks, my acne that decided to show up at the most inopportune moments. I looked down at the pills in my hand, shaking my head.

"Glamorous, isn't it?" I muttered to myself, popping the pills in my mouth and swallowing them dry.

I walked to the window, sitting in a chair. I sighed and looked out at the city. My phone rang from the table next to me, and I picked it up and examined it.

Liz.

To answer or not to answer?

"Hello?"

"Hi Margot," she said, sounding relieved.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I just wanted to talk. About everything. We haven't spoken since dinner that night and I just wanted to talk about it," she told me. The last thing I wanted was to spend my free time having a heart to heart with my sister, but I did have an interest in what she was going to say.

"Fine. Let's talk," I said. But I cut her off before she could even speak. "What the hell are you thinking, Elizabeth? Running across the country with your boyfriend? What about that makes sense to you?"