Imagine 1

Jazz age: 23
Larry age: 24
Laurent age :24

L qJazz looked at the clock waiting for it to hit 7 already. Shes been at work since 10 in the morning and just wanted to go home and see her husband. He's been away doing workshops with his twin brother. She hated when he would leave. She would miss his body on hers and the feel of his touch. She would go to sleep everyday dreaming of his soft lips and chocolate eyes. Jazz snapped out of her thoughts when the phone on her desk rang.

Jazz:"uh...hello?"

Her boss: "Mrs. Bourgeois..."

Jazz:"yes?..."

Her boss: "I'm not going to sugar coat this at all... our division is having budget cuts and we're going to have to let some of you guys go...unfortunately you are one of them."

Jazz:"...okay."

Jazz hung up the phone hanging her head grabbing her belongings. She grabbed her suitcase and her purse heading out the door. She pressed the button on the elevator, Thinking about how good this day was supposed to go. As she waited she typed a message to her husband. "Baby I just got fired. This isn't the way I wanted to celebrate you coming back home." The elevator dinged as she stepped on. There was one more person on their way down too. Jazz hit the button marked with a "G" waiting for the doors to close. When she got to the bottom her phone buzzed in her hand. She looked down seeing that Larry responded to her message. "I'll take care of you belle, don't worry. I got a surprise waiting for you anyway." Seeing his message instantly put a smile on her face. She couldn't wait to see him. He always made her happy.

20 min later

When she unlocked the door she was hit with beautiful smells. It smelled like vanilla . It was pitch black.

Jazz:"...baby?! I'm home!!"

She spoke in a shaky voice. She started to walk to the living room when she heard his voice.

Larry: I'm up here...

She slowly dropped her suitcase and purse on the table taking her blazer off. She walked to the stairs taking her heels off as well. As she walked up them the smell changed. It made her mouth water. It was a smell she hasnt smelled in awhile... it was Larrys cologne. When she reached the bedroom she walked in with all the lights off. Someone quickly came behind her softly grabbing her hips. Their lips inched to her ear whispering sending tingles down her spine.

Larry: "...surprise."

She leaned her head back as Larry kissed her neck. Softly pecking all the right spots. It was still completely dark but she knew his shirt was off. She turned around putting her hands on his cheeks kissing his lips. He unbuttoned her shirt snapping her bra off. He felt all the way down her curves until he reached her pants. He unbutton and pulled them down. As she lifted her leg untangling the pants from around her ankle he moved his hands to her butt squeezing it softly. He tasted her lips still holding on tightly to her. He lifted her off the ground with her legs clenched around his waist. He slowly walked her to the bed savoring every second. He gently laid her down not letting her lips go. They both inched their way to the top of the bed as Larry undid his pants. He finally let her lips go whispering again.

Larry: "relax belle... let me take care of you."

He grabbed her arms holding them above her head. She started breathing heavily. He kissed her neck causing her to bite her lip. He kissed down her shoulder until he reached her breast. He nibbled at her nipple causing her back to arch. He kissed down her stomach until he reached her lace thong. He finally let her arms go grabbing the sides of her thong slowly pulling them off as he looked into her soft green eyes biting his lip. He felt down her curves once again. He opened her thighs burying his head inside. He kissed the inside of both thighs teasing her. He knew she wanted it but he wanted her to beg. He licked the sides slowly up and down. She was getting so wet she couldn't handle it anymore. She buried her hands deep into his Afro begging for his tongue.

Jazz:"please give it to me baby"

Without another word he sucked her pearl causing her to moan. He licked and sucked and licked and sucked. Her moans were music to his ears. He added a finger causing her thighs to shake. Her hands were in his hair pushing his head in deeper. He decided to add another finger playing with her sensitivity. She couldn't take it any longer.

Jazz:"Larryyy I'm gonna cu...."

He instantly started licking her dry of all the juices he made her produce. She laid there still trembling wanting more.

Larry: "I've missed your taste so much belle..."

He looked at her again biting his lip.

Larry: "but I missed your body more."

He took his boxers off revealing his hard member. It sprang out slapping her leg as he kissed her lips again. She was still sensitive and he knew that. He slowly drug his hand down the front of her until he reached her pearl. He rubbed in circular motions making sure she was moist. Still tasting her lips he grabbed his member doing what he did with his fingers. He was teasing her again. She couldnt take all this teasing she just wanted him inside of her now.

Jazz: "please...please...just get inside me daddy!"

Larry: "Thats what I wanted to hear baby"

He slid inside of her causing her legs to wrap around him. He worked his hips slowly. He wanted her to feel every inch he had. He brought her legs over his shoulders so he could dive deeper. As he did he slammed into her causing her moans to turn to screams.

Jazz: "ahh fuckk Larry!!"

He continued moving his hips faster and faster until she wrapped one of her arms around him. Her other arm gripped the sheets tightly. She buried her head into his chest biting her lip trying not to scream. She bit his shoulder clenching the sheets tighter.

Larry: "let it out baby... I wanna feel you cum."

She looked deep into his eyes until hers rolled back. Her mouth opened as she almost ripped the sheets off the corner of the bed.

Jazz: " fu-ckkkk I'm cum-minggg!!"

Larry groaned in a deep tone letting out all he had. They both reached their climax. Larry laid his head down on her chest still inside her. They were both breathing heavy as he took his hand to pull his member out.

Larry:"you still upset about your job belle?"

He looked up into her eyes as she played in his hair.

Jazz: "Not if you keep taking care of me like this..."

Larry: "you know I got you Jazzy..."

He spoke those last words as he drifted off to sleep on her chest.

___________________________

I hope you enjoyed 😏
I guess you can tell how this book is gonna go!!❤️❤️❤️
Love y'all and the next imagine will be coming soon...