When Your Boyfriend Makes Dinner For You

Start from the beginning

You're stomach ached, you had always been the good girl, so sneaking out made you feel guilty.

But, you wanted to hangout with Josh, and you'd do anything.

So, you snuck out and had Josh's homemade alfredo.
You actually thought it was worth it in the end, and you would definitely do it again. Actually, you decided you would do it the next night.

However, you didn't notice that Jack was watching you the whole time, so you were surprised to find all the windows and doors locked the next night and from then on.

Laughing Jack

Alex had decided to be old-fashioned and sent a letter to your house, inviting you to dinner at his house around 6 PM.

Obviously he didn't know that you weren't the one to deal with the mail. You simply couldn't be bothered, even if it's for you, Jack takes care of it.

So, when Jack checked the mail to see a letter with your name on it, he tossed it aside. Not caring to inform you of the note.

Unfortunately, that was Alex's invitation.

"Nothing, again." Jack mumbled before heading inside.

You both had went on with your day regularly. Unaware that Alex had been waiting all night for your arrival, with homemade spaghetti.

After that day, you wondered why Alex had been ignoring you. So, you decided to ask, and that's when you explained to him the misunderstanding.

Ben Drowned

It is no surprise that Dylan wasn't a part of your world(game), but you liked each other regardless of that fact.

But what you didn't know is that he jumps to your game regularly, watching your day-to-day life. He had counted down the days to surprise you with a confession of his love, during the blood moon.

He already planned out the whole scenario. You both would be a park table with his homemade steak, talking to each other, then he'd slip out those three wonderful words. I. Love. You.

He got chills every time he thought about the future you two would have together because obviously you would return his feeling. You didn't really have a chance to refuse after all.

However, Dylan was unaware the Ben had found out that he jumped games not too long ago, and he's been watching Dylan. To Ben, Dylan was just another stalker, be he had actually gotten close to you this time.

Something about him was off.

Masky

You and Justin had candle lit dinners every week, despite your brother's words of disapproval.

However, Justin had planned a surprise for you this night. It was time he confessed his true feeling. Unfortunately, it went wrong.

While he was speaking of his love for you, you got freaked out. You didn't know what to do at this time since you were unfamiliar of this type of love. Sure, you love your brother but it's different with your significant other.

"I... I have to go," (Y/n) mumbled before standing up and walking off, leaving Justin sitting on the picnic blanket by himself.

You had tears in your eyes while you were walking home, you were scared. So, when you entered the house and Masky saw your tears, he immediately threatened to kill Justin.

Slender Brothers

Lucas didn't trust himself to be alone with you neither did your brothers, but you insisted for a night to yourselves.

After all, isn't that was couples were supposed to do?

"No, I'm going and none of you are gonna follow me." You said, to your brothers. You had invited Lucas to an abandoned cabin, but he was unaware that it would just be you coming since your brothers are always around.

So, off you went before your brothers could say a word. You were pleasantly surprised to see Lucas already there, waiting for you with ham served with multiple side dishes.

"This all looks delicious, Lucas." You said once you saw all the food on the dining table.

"Thank y... wait, are you alone?" The boy stopped mid-sentence once he realized you were the only one in the house besides him.

"Yes, isn't this great?" You smiled.

You were unaware that your brothers were all around the house, listening to your conversation the whole time that night.

Hoodie

Light had been planning for weeks to confess to you, but something had always gotten in the way. So, he took one of the only chances he could get.

Which happened to be when you were having a picnic at one of the few parks throughout that town. He was upset that he couldn't make it as romantic as he wanted to, but at least he could say it.

"I love you, (Y/n)." Light spoke as you were taking a bite of a strawberry. Due to being surprised by the sudden confession, you swallowed the strawberry without chewing it, resulting in you choking.

Light's eyes wondered once he realized and patted your back to help you. After, that catastrophe, you looked at him with a loving smile.

"I... I love you too, Light."

As you two continued your picnic together, you hadn't realized that you had butt dialed your brother, which meant that he heard every word.

The anger that flowed within him was indescribable, as soon as you had finished your confession, he felt his phone crack within his grip.

He's gonna need a need phone.

———————————

[edited]