Hospital

_Third Person POV

After getting a rundown from the police, the boys set off to the hospital. Since they had no means of transportation, they had to walk about twenty minutes to get there.

Ankles swollen from the walk, they entered the building.

"We should've had that same Uber drop us off here," Yoongi complained as he yawned a bit.

"Nah, the walk was fine," Mini smiled, not in any sort of pain from the long walk. He took long walks often.

"Whatever. Can we just see him now?" Joohyun spoke, still worried extremely for his donsaeng.

"Don't worry, PD is checking us in right now. We should be able to see him once it's safe," Jin took a seat in the waiting room. The boys followed, their presence causing people to take out their phones and take pictures.

"Poor Somin noona must have a lot of work on her hands. She's doing a good job at keeping most of the paparazzi away. Barely seen any since the fire," Super took a seat as well, looking at all of us.

"Yeah. She must be keeping them occupied at the conference," Taehyung leaned his head against the wall as he sat. He was quite exhausted from the battle of holding in his tears.

"I can't wait to see him again," Jungkook smiled brightly, causing a twang of jealousy to hit him.

Remember, it's a secret for a good reason.

"Alright boys, they said at the moment he is undergoing a bit of surgery. They're removing the glass from his arm and stitching up his head. They'll begin treatment on the burns as well," PD-nim informed us as he walked into the waiting room.

Everyone nodded, the small fear of him being dead flying from their crowded minds.

"Do they know when we can see him again?" Joohyun asked. He just wanted to see the young boy again, to feel as though the group was once again complete.

"A couple of hours, but he may be resting. He's very weak, they said he barely had any food and water in his system," PD-nim spoke with a frown and dropped eyebrows.

Joohyun's frown grew on his face yet he was somewhat relieved. Relieved that he'd get to see him soon.

"We should go out and get him something to eat!" Jimin and Mini exclaimed at the same time. They looked at each other and chuckled, both of their cheeks a light pink.

"That's not a bad idea. Usually anything Mini thinks of is stupid," Lion teased. Mini elbowed him in the gut and Lion let out a loud groan.

"Alright, who'll go out to get the food?" Namjoon questioned.

"I'll do it!" Taehyung and Jungkook shouted at the same time. They turned to each other and glared.

"Alright, then I guess you guys are going together!" Hoseok exclaimed as he took a seat next to Yoongi.

"I guess so," Taehyung gave him a bitter smile as they stood. The two boys left the hospital, walking quickly next to each other.

"What is with those two? They usually get along so well," Jimin asked as he looked away from Yoongi's phone.

"Knowing them it's probably something stupid. They're so crazy," Namjoon chuckled as he showed Jin a funny meme on his phone. Jin chuckled as he told Namjoon to send him that.

"Let's just relax a bit until we can see [NN] again," Joohyun leaned his head against the wall as he closed his eyes. Super still continued to pace a bit, far from the boys.

He finally stopped when his phone rang. He shuffled his phone out of his pocket quickly and picked it up.

"Somin noona?" He questioned as soon as he answered.

"Hi, anywho. Quick warning. Paparazzi are on their way. They found out the location and I couldn't hold them back. Make sure everyone is in the hospital. Warn the workers," She spoke quickly, her voice somewhat muffled by the sound of cars.

"Jungkook and Taehyung went out to find some food to give [N], for when he wakes up," Super told her as he walked past the boys to the front desk.

"Shit. Okay, um, just call them and tell them to hurry. Please?" She whispered the swear. Super responded with a small yeah as he moved the phone from his ear, muffling it.

"Hi, I apologize. Our manager just told us that paparazzi are on their way. I'm really sorry," Super informed the desk worker just as Somin had asked.

"Ah, it's no problem. We can call out security in a minute," She smiled sweetly at him as he thanked her. She grabbed the phone at the desk as Super put the phone back to his ear.

"-id you get that?" Somin's voice was frantic and it made Super wonder what he missed.

"Sorry, I was warning the workers. What did you say?" He questioned as he walked back over to the boys. They all looked at him confusedly.

"I said, don't let any strangers in his room. No one you don't know. Got it?" She asked quickly as a honk filled the phone. "Hey! Learn how to drive asshat!"

Super chuckled before responding, "Yeah. Got it. But why?"

A moment of silence passed before Soming answered, "We don't know how many people were working with Gichul and Jaesuk. They won't tell anyone and Gichul is in the hospital so we can't ask him."

"Ah. Alright. We'll make sure he doesn't stay alone," Super nodded even though she couldn't see him.

"Great, but I gotta go some dickhead is trying to cut me off," Somin spoke with anger hugging her voice as she spoke. A line of curse words could be heard before Super hung up.

"What was that about?" Joohyun asked as he stood up and walked next to the less worried boy.

"Paparazzi are on their way. Can someone call Tae hyung and Jungkook ah to tell them to hurry? Also, we can't leave [N] alone at any point," Super spoke to everyone, but Joohyun listened the most intently.

"I'll call them," Jin smiled slightly as he pulled out his phone, no longer looking over Namjoon's shoulder at his. He dialed Tae's number first, knowing he would pick up quite quickly.

They had a short conversation as all eyes were on Jin.

"They'll be back in a few minutes. They're checking out," Jin enlightened the group as a weight was lifted off Super's shoulders.

"Great. Now, we wait."

__

Sorry, it was short <3 I've got a project to do, sadly.

I love you guys, thank you for the support!