Chapter 3: Tomomi's date ending

Chapter 3

The steam flew through the air. Fortunately no one died, it was justa car accident. Mami's car was smashed in the front only. It wasn't a huge disaster at all.  The steam was moving in the air fast.

-Hey! Look where are you driving! -yelled Mami, but she actually knew that it was only her fault that this happened.

-I'm sorry... I didn't want to spoil your car.. give me your phone number and I'll fix it as soon as it's possible.. -he smiled. Suddenly Mami stared at him with an opened mouth, -You.. you..you!! -She exclaimed happily and started dancing around the boy. 

-What's wrong?

-hmmm.. I know you're alone now.. aren't you? -Mami started winking and hitting her shoulder softly at his. She was winking her eye like it was burning or something fell in it.

-What are you doing?

-"Is he dumb?!" -Actually I was winking.. hahaha..

-Do I know you?

-No, but I know you from a faaaar! -Mami started giggling.

-From a far?

-It doesn't matter! Come on and host me in the resturant, actually it's your fault that my car is spoiler now! -She dragged boy's arm and threw him in his own car in front of the wheel. 

-Where are we going?

-In the best resturant! -exclaimed Mami and hang the trap on her belly.

Half of the way they were silent, but the boy abolished this silence. He was amazed that Mami wasn't talking anymore. 

-So, what's your name? 

-Why do you care? -Mami's temper has changed suddenly,

-Just, I have to know who I am sitting with in my own car, right? -he smiled and looked at Mami's eyes for aminute.

-Mami! 

-Surname? 

-Not important for you to know!

-Okay, then I'll introduce my self. I'm Hiro Nakamura, 25 years old.

-"You're in a trap baby! Yay!" -Mami whispered suddenly and started waving her hands like a crazy in the air.

-What?

-Nothing, nothing.. Why did we stop? ride!

-We're on the palce already..- he laughed and went out from the car. Then he came to Mami's door and opened it too. -You're welcome..-said Hiro, when Mami went out of the car and didn't say anything.

-Let's sit here! -Mami pointed at the table in the corner of the room. 

-Why there? Let's sit in the centre.

-Nope, it's more romantic and when I say that I want there it means we're going to sit there. -yelled Mami and ran to the table and put the bag on it. 

-Okay.. -said Hiro and sat down at the table.

-Umm.. I have to go to the toilet, don't wait for me,, order some cookies. -said Mami and prepared to run.

-Sure.. 

"cookies? To order cookies when you are in a huge resturant?! Weird..I'm in a cavil..gosh..."

Mami ran to the main door and took out the phone from her pocket.

-"Where is that number!!" -She was typing like a mad on the keyboard of the mobile. "Finally!!" -Tomomi, quickly ran here!