Chapter 3: Bubble Wrap

Natalia's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of tapping on my window and I knew it was those darn birds again.

I swear, one day, I'm going to strangle every single bird that destroys my sleep.

I pried open my eyes and stared at the baby pink ceiling.

Fuck, I'm so tired today.

I pulled myself off of my bed and went to the toilet to wash up.

The thought of seeing Aiden again in school is going to suck and I'm not prepared for it.

I rather see Andrew, Aiden's brother.

He was so much nicer than Aiden and we only met once when he was like 7, when they invited us over for dinner as neighbours.

I really loved that cute boy I saw who blushes when I called him handsome and not the one who scrowls at everything I do.

I seriously think that Aiden was adopted because his parents are just like Andrew.

I got out of the toilet and changed into some ripped jeans and crop top.

As you can tell, I love ripped jeans and when I mean love, I mean LOVE ripped jeans.

People don't understand why I love it so much but I don't care, it's probably because they don't own a pair.

I wore a white beanie and left my room.

I grabbed an apple and headed out for school because I didn't really want to see mom and dad for breakfast.

"Hey Nat." Hayden smiled at me as I walked to him.

"Hey, is Ash joining us today for a car ride?" I asked as I gave him a hug and a kiss on his cheek.

"Yup. I'll be fetching her later." I nodded.

...

"I can't believe you're going Japan! I envy you so much!" Ashley squealed.

Please save me Hayden! Ashley is driving me nuts! She keeps going on and on about how lucky I am. Usually Hayden would shut her up but he went for class early. Sucks to be me.

"Don't get too excited now. I'm going there for one of my father's business. Yay lucky me right?" You have no idea how much I don't want to go on this trip because I'll be going with my family and I don't really like my family except for my siblings when they're not being a bitch.

"You're always so grumpy. Cheer up Nat! Look on the bright side, you'll be going Japan and I'm sure you'll have time to have fun!"

"Who's going Japan?" A husky voice said from behind me which weirdly gave me a shiver down my spine.

Ashley's eyes widened as she stammered.

"Uh... I... Uh... I gotta go Nat! I'll see you later!" Ashley ran away.

She ran away from me! Leaving me alone with this demon and Hayden isn't here too just great!

I turned around and I saw a really angry Aiden.

"Why didn't you tell me you're going Japan?" He asked calmly as he pierced my soul with his gorgeous icy cold blue eyes.

"What? Now I'm suppose to report to you wherever I go?"

"Yes! So? Why didn't you tell me?" Aiden pressed.

"Because it's none of your business!" I yelled frustratedly.

"Yes it's my business! I swear Nat you'll be the death of me!" He exclaimed.

"What bullshit." I scoffed. What the hell does he thinks he's doing?