After I came back from the hospital, i was the happiest I've been in a long time. Everyone made me feel wanted and cared for. I started eating and participating. That happiness lasted for 2 months. But I should have known it wouldn't have lasted forever. When Melissa beat me up that day, I left out a tiny part of the story. I didn't want anyone to know. I thought no one cared since everyone abandoned me. Well, Melissa tried to kill me. She stabbed me in the leg and left me in the janitors closet to bleed to death. I somehow managed to make it back home.

Since then, I've felt numb and unwanted. I realized there was no hope for me. So her I am now, about to end it.

So, however is reading this, let Anna know that I love her and that she should live her life. She has Kristof to keep her happy. And that I'm taking my last breaths surrounded by loving memories of the perfect family we once had.

And Jack, I just want to say I love you with all my heart. I know I'm about to break your heart, but listen. You will eventually move on and you will find someone way better than me. They will be able to provide you with happiness and everything you want. You wouldn't have to deal with a sad, ugly girl who means nothing to anyone. I'm sorry that I'm doing this to you. I love you.

And goodbye everyone. Thank you for making these last two months the best two months of my life.

~ E. A.

I was sobbing by the last word. I had stopped a couple times in the middle to try and control my breathing. I looked up from the letter to see everyone else with tears in their eyes.

I quickly picked up my phone and finished my text message to Elsa. I was probably too late by now. There was no use anymore. I threw the letter on the ground and sobbed my heart out. In the midst of my wails, my phone started going off.

I instantly picked up the call after looking at the caller ID.

"ELSA OH MY GOD WHERE ARE YOU ARE YOU OKAY PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE OKAY!" I cried into the phone. There was silence over the line for what felt like forever. When she said something my heart shattered. She sounded so lost and broken.

"goodbye" was all she said. It was so faint I barely heard her.

"NO ELSA PLEASE WHERE ARE YOU!" I exclaimed but she had already hung up. I threw my phone across the room and pulled at my hair. I couldn't see straight. I was a mess. The love of my life is leaving me and I'm never going to be able to hold her or talk to her again. I'm never gonna kiss those soft, cold lips ever again. She was gone. My thoughts were interrupted by Anna gasping. I looked over to her and she had wide eyes, with a glimmer of hope in them.

"I know where she is..." Anna almost whispered. I ran up to her and held her by the arms.

"Where is she! Are you sure? How do you know?! Please tell me!" I pleaded. I needed to try to save her.

"She said she would be with the good memories from when we had the perfect family, right? So the only place I can think of is this old park we used to go to with our parents before our dad went all insane and our mom is who knows what."

With that information I snatched my keys from the table and ran out to the car. Anna, Kristof, Rapunzel, and Flynn were all in my car while Hiccup and Merida were in another. I told Hiccup to call an ambulance and have him go to the location Anna gave. She lead the way as I drove, more like sped, down the street to get to Elsa. It was almost completely dark. I had to try to save her.

We finally made it to the park and I could barely see the play set it was so overgrown and dark outside. I left the car on and the lights as I ran towards the swings. I looked around, and when I could see her, I began to lose hope. As I turned back towards the cars, I saw a light out of the corner of my eye. I ran towards it. I could barely see through the tall grass, but once I made my way to the light, I was horrified by what I saw.

"ELSA!" I screamed and ran to her. She had blood everywhere. There were several huge cuts on her arms and blood stains on her clothes, blanket, and journal. There was an empty bottle of pills beside her and a melted tub of chocolate ice cream.

I had to help her, so I tore her blanket and used the fabric to cover her cuts. I cried and screamed as I held her in my arms. I could hear an ambulance in the distance and then people shouting. They weren't getting here fast enough.

I did the first thing that came to my mind and shoved my fingers down Elsa's throat.

"Come one Elsa. Breathe. I need you. Please don't die on me. Please. Elsa. I love you." I cried as I continued to try to make her puke up the pills. I finally got some pills to come up. I tried again and a couple more came up.

I held Elsa so close to my body I thought I was going to crush her.

"JACK THE AMBULANCE IS HERE!" Hiccup yelled and I heard footsteps running this way.

"HELP ME! HELP! PLEASE!" I cried. Finally some men made there way over to Elsa and I and put her on a stretcher. They quickly hooked her up to a breathing mask and other things. As they did that, Merida and Kristof picked up all of Elsa's things. Anna held onto one of Elsa's hands as I held onto the other.

We both hopped into the ambulance after they loaded Elsa into it.

We were on our way to the hospital, with everyone following behind. All I could think about was if Elsa was going to live.

As we sped to the hospital, Anna and I cried onto each other's shoulders as we hoped Elsa would make it out of this alive.

They found her! But the real question is... will Elsa live?

I'm so happy you guys are enjoying this story. I promise I still have more to write. Don't worry. Well, that's all I have for now. I'll try to upload a couple more time in the next week before school starts back up for me. Love you guys! You are amazing!❤️💜

~ Kait