I suddenly felt my veins boiling again as Kyungsoo pronounced that name.

"Don't mention his name... I hate him and don't want to see him again.
- And your house? What about your house?" he asked.

I glanced at him.

"Are you going to let him win that fight?" he said as he raised an eyebrow.

I got up, mumbling and started to pick the bottles up.

┉┉┉┉┉

I had a cold shower in order to get rid of all the drunkenness and the tiredness and let them flow away with the water. I put some perfume and combed my hair. I left Kyungsoo's bathroom after putting classier clothes on.

He was in the lounge, reading newspapers. He noticed me and then put his glasses in their box.

"Baekhyun, you received a phone call, I allowed myself to answer, I hope it doesn't bother you.
- No it's okay," I smiled, shaking my head, "who was it though?"

The corners of his mouth turned up

"Park Chanyeol.
- What does he want?" I asked annoyed.

Kyungsoo scratched his neck.

"He's on his way to this house, he's going to pick you up in a few minutes
- Why?" I asked startled.

Kyungsoo's round eyes opened and he shrugged.

"I don't know, but you should start to pack up your bags," he stated.

I sighed. I had had so much fun with Kyungsoo, he was so funny, friendly and I sure appreciated his evil mind. Going out to the restaurant, drinking and having fun with him had reenergised my body and my mind. With him around me, I could forget all my worries as I focused on our various discussions.
Once I finished to pack everything up, I joined Kyungsoo in the kitchen who was cooking a meal for us. I told him to let me help him cut the vegetables.

"Do you think he would like to eat with us?" he asked with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes before laughing bitterly

"Him? No, he has probably already eaten, and he hates people's company... He's worse than the Grinch."

As I was cutting parsley and lemon, I was thinking that my relationship with Park started to change and to improve before our fight.

What happened? Why did he get angry? We were starting to have fun together, I was even starting to appreciate him—

"Ouch!" I yelled.

I immediately licked my finger as it was bleeding.

"Baekhyun, are you okay?" asked Kyungsoo, worried as he walked toward me.

"Yes, it's okay. I just cut my finger," I chuckled as I showed him.

┉┉┉┉┉

I wrapped a band-aid around my index finger while Kyungsoo finished cooking. We were sitting in the lounge. The meal was delicious. Kyungsoo was indeed the whole package: not only was he a talented jurist, but also an excellent cook.