From Jimin's perspective

Park Jimin lived for the thrill of adrenaline rushing through his veins, taking him away from his normal everyday life. Rather than doing drugs or getting addicted to alcohol he decided to get his rush by feeling loved, not really caring who it came from as long as the attention was meant for him.

So before he transferred into the highschool Taehyung was in, he was making a name in the Pine Trees Highschool and what a name he had. Boys soon came to know of Jimin and the price they had to pay. You were promised a good time as long as you gave Jimin your time. The boys didn't need to think twice as Jimin was hot, cute and had that innocent looking thing going on (but he was anything but that).

His behavior could be labeled as unhealthy and surely it was. His parents seemed to ignore this though cause their little boy could surely do nothing wrong? They thought nothing of it and honestly wished it would just wash away with passing time.

But oh how they were wrong. Jimin had no plans of stopping and his behavior hadn't just popped up like that. Deeper and more darker problems were still unfixed in his mind and had been pushing them away until they were subconsciously messing with him.

Maybe his lack of love from when he was young was one of the causes. Or maybe it was the string of lovers his mother had whenever his father was away again for the year, the men never hidden from Jimin's eye and him not understanding what the word 'cheating' meant. Maybe it had become normal for him to see his mom dating multiple men at the same time, his father none of them. Maybe he had been messed with as a child and had never got to understand what true love meant. After all, he had only ever seen the short lived ones which thrilled people to the core.

Yes, Jimin lived an unhealthy lifestyle but people seemed to love that, love him, and he felt satisfied.

That is until he got caught with two boys in the locker room, wet under the showers and doing deeds the person interrupting them had rather not seen and had wished to erase from his mind, preferably with some bleach. It took only one trip to the principal to get him kicked out of school, the name & fame he worked hard for already made it to the head of the school and they wanted him gone.

So Jimin's parents took him to another school a few towns over, buying him a brand new car so he could drive there. He continued his innocent act, being more careful now to keep his reputation hidden from the teachers and principal.

He had gotten bored with having flings and people knowing about them. The usual thrill was gone and he was craving for something else, something even more trickier, dangerous. Something called: playing with people's feelings. On his first day in school he had caught sight of a silent but cool boy, dressed in black and a leather jacket wrapped around his somewhat lanky frame. His brown hair ruffled in the wind as he listened to his two friends who seemed to be a couple. Jimin got intrigued by the way people stared at the boy, seeming like he was a god of some sort on this school.

Kim Taehyung was his victim and the predator named Park Jimin was ready to feast on his prey.

Jimin had befriended Taehyung that day by 'accidently' bumping into him. From that day on they were friends, though Jimin was eager to be more quickly so he could start his game.

His innocent act was believed by many and soon enough he created a network of boys wanting to date him though he was already claimed by the school 'badboy' as others called Taehyung. Jimin acted like he didn't see the lustful glances and tried being loyal to Taehyung, but that was only when Taehyung was nearby. Whenever his boyfriend wasn't beside him he would return those glances and even more. Soon enough he got thrown against enough walls, beds and tables to be labeled a 'slut' but who was there to tell Taehyung? Nobody. And nobody cared about Taehyung every time they fucked his boyfriend.

Jimin got his thrill again, sneaking around and hiding things from his boyfriend had never felt so exciting. He was addicted to the love Taehyung gave him and the other sort of love the rest of the boys gave him. He was swimming in the attention and it was everything he craved for.

Until-

Jeon Jungkook showed up and ruined everything.

Jimin hadn't expected Jungkook to be his final straw. He just thought the rivalry between Taehyung and Jungkook was quite funny and went along with it. Of course he knew Jungkook's intentions, it wasn't hard to notice and he was sure to finally give into them.

He only hadn't thought that Jungkook would tell Taehyung and that Taehyung would believe it. He had believed Taehyung loved him enough to come crawling back to him cause that's what his dad had done. No matter how much his mother had hurt his father, he always came back because he loved her. But Taehyung? He didn't. And it infuriated Jimin until all he wanted to was rip Jungkook and Taehyung apart, not wanting to let them love each other.

Sure, he still had his occasional flings. But he was determined to ruin Taehyung until he came begging to be taken back by Jimin. It may look like Jimin had feelings for the brown haired boy but that's only a lie. Jimin didn't do feelings especially not after seeing his father break down in front of him when he came to know of the amount of men his mother had brought home. His father loved his mother and what did he get? Nothing but pain and heartbreak. His mother on the other hand had everything. She had someone who loved her but she couldn't care less about, she had the lovers who pleasured her everyday and she had the money her lovers spend on her.

So love could only equal losing and Jimin hated being the loser.

After Taehyung and Jungkook became a couple and finally won from Jimin, the boy knew he had lost and didn't come to school for days until news spread that he had moved schools again. When Jimin lost somewhere, he made sure to win somewhere else.

Did he ever really love Taehyung? No, how could he? Park Jimin didn't know what real love stood for, only having it seen on television but in his household it didn't exist. He saw Taehyung as a toy and maybe a friend, definitely a friend, cause who else would hang out with him after getting laid? Taehyung. Who would be there if he felt down? Taehyung.

Jimin was just a messed up boy with messed up feelings and could he be blamed?

Maybe, or maybe not. It's different from all perspectives. You can think for yourself.

Follow me on autumnawe for more taekook stories :)