Mine

When you have a fight for the first time with your internet best friend and feel like utter shit cause it's a shitty argument and a fucked up reason behind it. I was already having a bad day and I'm just so pissed off at the moment I could punch a wall and don't even care about my broken hand.

Taehyung's P.O.V

Leaving Jungkook to go back to my house and face my parents was horrible and I acknowledged the feeling that crept up on me when the front door was opened by my furious dad.

I miss Jungkook's touch. I miss his bed. I miss the comfortable atmosphere that lingered in his house. I miss Jungkook's kisses and I goddamn miss Jeon Jungkook as I get pulled inside and hear the door slam shut.

I take in all the insults and screams aimed at me and sulk upstairs after they're done with ranting at their only son. The countless pillows muffle my pathetic sobs and the cries that are heard bounce off the walls. My parents being angry with me only adds up to the pile of 'the mess that is my life'. Only a few weeks ago I had a beautiful and sweet boyfriend, a good relationship with my parents and no troubles with studying or fucked up guys trying to get you to give them a handjob.

Since when did my life become so shitty?

Since Jungkook that's when.

But can I blame him for all these things?

I broke up with Jimin because of him but that's only because I figured out he has been cheating on me for years because of Jungkook. My parents are mad at me because of him but it was my fault to get so drunk and not go home immediately. My grades are falling because of him but that's because he's constantly on my mind and it's not like he can help it that he's so attractive.

"Okay what the fuck am I thinking about?", I mumble to myself, dropping back down on the pillow as a mental facepalm.

"He's just some jerk", I remind myself.

"I know you're a virgin Taehyung, you're first time should be special. After all, you waited two years for a boyfriend who was cheating on you. You're still vulnerable and I wouldn't want to take advantage of the state you're in now, knowing you'll regret it".

But why is so nice then? And why does it make my heart flutter every time he crosses my mind? He could've taken me then and there on his bed. Or he could've get mad when I asked to stop. But he didn't. He understood and waited.

Is he waiting for me to be ready? But if he is, does that mean he'll stop sleeping with others in order to be with me? Does that make us a thing?

I groan in frustration as those questions pile up and there are no answers to be given.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I notice some students glancing at me the moment I walk into school. Some girls are pointing at me, giggling and blushing when I look their way. Some boys look at me with either admiration or fear as they take a step back. I guess word spread about my fight with Minho last week.

Although the blushing girls are quite cute, no one can be as cute as Kim Taehyung, the person I'm looking for right now. I spot him by his locker, stuffing books and a stuffed lion in it. I wonder if he likes stuffies or if it's a gift by some admirer. I hope for the first one.

"Good morning", I smile as I come to a halt next to him. He acts startled as he slams his locker shut with a flushed face.

"G-Good morning Jungkook", he replies, not looking me in the eye.

I smirk inwardly and grab his chin so he can only face me.

"Where's that courageous boy from Sunday who tried to top me huh? That dominant guy who had the audacity to call me baby boy and himself master and-"

"Shush!", he whispers loudly, pressing his hand on my mouth.

I grab his wrist and push him off me.

"And daddy", I continue, feeling the weird but curious glances from the students around us. Taehyung notices too and his cheeks redden even more. He hides his blushing state by putting his face in his hands.

"Aish you're adorable, stop that before I take you right here and now. I don't care if there's an audience", I growl lowly, a satisfied smirk dancing on my lips as I hear him shriek and scurry away with a quick 'bye!'

I notice Minho staring at his ass and grit my teeth, sending him a deathly glare.

Taehyung is mine.

I also feel like throwing up. I hate fighting with someone. I hate the guilt and anger that comes with it.  I'm trying to destress by writing but it doesn't work arghhh.