Lust

IDK WHY ALL THE KINKS ARE IN HERE + REFERENCE TO CLAIM ME

HOW DOES HE MOVE HIS BODY LIKE THAT I CANT EVEN DO A PROPER BODY ROLL

okay and why am I yelling in capslock when irl I'm half asleep

Taehyung's P.O.V

"I'm supposed to hate you, you know?", I manage to say with a mouth full of pancake. Jungkook chuckles and hands me the syrup.

"After you finished your breakfast you can go back to hating me", he smiles, grabbing a pancake himself and covering it in nutella. I gaze weirdly at his bunny like smile giving me the creeps. That's what these tingles are. Creeps.

"You bet your ass I will. But I'm loving these pancakes too much at the moment so I'm just going to ignore the fact you just smiled at me"

He arches an eyebrow, amused, "What's wrong with smiling?"

"Jeon Jungkook doesn't smile. He smirks his annoying little shit eating grin and pisses me off in the process", I swallow the pancake, narrowing my eyes at him, "And your smile is oddly cute".

Jungkook snorts, "Well I'll ignore the fact you called me cute, or it'd be the last time you ever said it". It sounds lighthearted but there's a warning tone hidden underneath it.

I furrow my eyebrows, dropping the syrup bottle on the bed, "What's wrong with being called cute?"

"Because I'm not. Cute is for girls or submissive males. I'm neither of those things", he says, reaching over to grab the syrup. An evil idea pops up in my head and I smirk as he leans over me. I reach over to his shoulder and push him flat on the bed with his back on the mattress. The stack of pancakes jumps up from the bouncing, covering the bed in pancakes.  I swiftly crawl on top, hovering over his frozen face with a pancake in hand.

"You're pretty submissive", I say cheekily, pulling on his cheek in a child like manner, "And cute".

Jungkook's frozen face changes into a glare. I feel his body tensing and before I can do anything he has flipped us over.

"Says the submissive one", Jungkook sing songs, biting a piece of the pancake in my hand.

Scowling, I try to move my hands to push him off me but he sees right through me, grabbing my wrists and pinning them down.

"Never imagined I'd see you underneath me in a bed full of pancakes", he licks his lip, edging closer. I halt my struggling as our faces near each other. My eyes flutter close as an impulse and my breath hitches when his hits my lips. Instead of going for a kiss he goes for my cheek, licking syrup of my skin.

I scrunch my nose in disgust, trying to hide the disappointed. Why was I even getting excited? He's a jerk.

He chuckles seeing my lost expression, "You thought I was going to kiss you? I thought you hated me?"

"You're a jerk", I voice out my thoughts and see his face fall slightly. He recomposes himself and shuffles from my abdomen to my hips. I glare at him, hating the way he knows so well what he's doing.

"Don't you dare", I hiss, trying to lift my hands but his strong force is holding them down.

"Am I giving you a problem again babe?", he smiles, but an evil smirk is clear underneath it.

"Oh don't babe me, baby boy", I tease, seeing the way his eyes darken, "I'm pretty sure you love giving daddy problems but he isn't in the mood right now".

The dark haired boy above me narrows his eyes dangerously.

"You better keep your pretty mouth shut kitten", he growls and I hate to admit it sends tingles to my lower area, the one he's grinding one now.

"F-Fuck J-Jung-kook", I throw my head back, biting my lips to prevent any groans from coming out. I see the satisfied smirk on his face but a sly grin dances on my lips too.

I throw him a seductive smirk, "Are you that eager to suck master's big cock?"

Jungkook halts his movements and anger flares in eyes. A pathetic whimper escapes my mouth as the grip on my wrists tighten even more. His cold expression gives me the chills, his tongue rolls sexily against the side of his cheek. I'm turned on by that, how's that even possible.

"You shouldn't have said that pup", he growls, his voice dropping an octave. My body shivers in fear but anticipation, excited to see what he will do. His fingers release my aching wrists but before I could make any movement he has ripped off my shirt. I gape in shock as one of my favorite shirts lands on the floor in shreds. My face snaps back to Jungkook, ready to give him my piece of mind but my mind goes blank at the sight of the perfectly shaped naked torso of Jeon Jungkook. Oh holy hell he's so daddy material what was I even thinking.

No one's P.O.V (because it's easier to write this in third person don't question me)

"J-Jungkook-"

A broken whine stops Taehyung from finishing his sentence. His voice falters and cracks before he can form any coherent words. His throat is hoarse from the groaning and moaning he's been doing ever since Jungkook attached his sinful lips to Taehyung's skin, biting harshly at his neck and chest but licking oh so slowly to drown the pain into pleasure.

"What is it princess?", the younger male finally decides to answer, seeing the way Taehyung's fingers are gripping the sheets tightly.

Taehyung tries to say something, anything, but he's already so worn out, his chest heaving with every pant. Jungkook smirks satisfied at how wrecked the older looks, perfectly fitting underneath him. He traces his finger on the white haired male's chest, occasionally grazing his nails over the other's vulnerable skin, creating a path of red lines. Jungkook realizes the other has trouble with speaking and goes on with his ministrations, licking a stripe up the other's abdomen right to his neck, feeling the way Taehyung's body is shivering from his actions.

Jungkook was loving this, seeing the boy looking wrecked because of him. Taehyung on the other hand had problems figuring out what was going on before moaning breathily when Jungkook pressed their lips together. He mewled into the younger's mouth when he started grinding against him, feeling their hardened members cause friction against each other. A tongue swipes across his bottom lip and he parted his lips for Jungkook to enter. He couldn't take it anymore. His body was aching to be touched, and not teased. He bucked his hips upwards and heard a groan emitting from the younger and dominant one.

"Eager are we?", Jungkook managed to pant before Taehyung pulled him back in for an even more passionate kiss. The younger's hands moved downwards, squeezing the other's thigh to see what reaction he'd get. Taehyung automatically wrapped his legs around the younger, bringing his body closer so he was now on the other's lap.

Jungkook released his grip and trailed his hands downwards on Taehyung smooth chest who shivered by the feather light touch.

"I-I think we should stop", Taehyung mumbled against the other's lips when he found the willpower to pull back. Jungkook doesn't groan or protest like he had expected to do, instead the younger nods, a smile forming on his lips.

"I thought the same, I was waiting until you got the courage to tell me", he says, connecting their foreheads together.

Taehyung is taken aback by both the soft words and the sweet gesture. "How-"

"I know you're a virgin Taehyung, you're first time should be special. After all, you waited two years for a boyfriend who was cheating on you. You're still vulnerable and I wouldn't want to take advantage of the state you're in now, knowing you'll regret it".

Taehyung feels tears threatening to poor out even though his lower part is still aching with need.

"Thank you", he whispers, placing his hand on the younger's chest, "For understanding".

Jungkook just shrugs, "It's okay. And after all... Sex with Jeon Jungkook should never be regretted".

Taehyung slaps the male slightly, grinning as Jungkook's familiar, but not evil, smirk is back on his lips.

Oh how he'd grown to love that smirk.

🚬

Well... That was fun to write