Sympathy

Jungkook's P

Jungkook's P.O.V

I'm slowly winning Jimin's trust, day by day. I'm also gaining more hateful glares from his boyfriend who tries to rip us apart. Jimin thinks I'm a sweetheart so he dislikes the fact Taehyung is acting like this. It's wonderful to send evil smirk at the brown haired boy and see him freak out, wanting to show Jimin how bad I actually am, but when Jimin turns around I'll be smiling sweetly at them.

I'm in History, a class I share with only Taehyung. He huffs frustrated when I go to occupy the desk next to him.

"Can you not", he frowns, "We both know how much I hate you. Why would you want to sit here?"

"Because I love the face you make when you're frustrated. It reminds me of a constipated puppy", I say amused.

His eyes widen and a scowl soon replaces the former expression on his face.

"What do you actually want? Jimin? Well, that's not going to happen because we've been together for more than a year. You can't just ruin something like that", he snaps.

A sloppy grin rests on my lips, "We'll see about that".

He growls one last time and looks to the front of the classroom, ignoring my presence for the rest of class.

~

"I don't get why Taehyung doesn't like you", Jimin furrows his eyesbrows, his skirt flying up a bit due the wind. We are by the gate, waiting for the said boy. Well, Jimin is waiting for him and I'm keeping the boy some company, holding an umbrella above us. The rain is pouring down, making all the students run around with hoods on.

"Speaking of Taehyung", I start, "I think he told me he wouldn't be coming. He had something to do after school. Football or something?"

Jimin hits his head, "Ah right I forgot he has football training every Thursday".

I chuckle, "It's okay to forget things sometimes. You should go before you catch a cold". I point at his short skirt and he blushes.

"Right, I'll be going now. Aren't you going too?"

"No, I'm waiting for a friend", I reply, waving him off, "You go now".

"Okay, see you tomorrow!", he smiles brightly, giving me a short hug. I smirk as I see Taehyung coming out of the school building, catching the sight by the gate. Jimin goes to his car and drives off before Taehyung can reach us. He's panting by the time he reaches me, rain dropping off his nose and chin.

"Wh-where's Jimin going?", he pants, leaning his hands on his legs.

"For a football player you're quite out of shape", I remark, amused by the glare he sends me, "Speaking of that, don't you have practice?"

He straightens himself and ruffles his hair frustrated, "I told you to inform Jimin I don't have practice today!"

"Really?", I blink innocently with my eyes, "I forgot. Oopsie"

"You did not forget that you bastard! You forgot it intentionally!", he grabs me by the collar, tugging me closer. When I don't reply except a stupid smirk he releases me, stomping off onto the street.

I furrow my eyebrows and follow him, holding my umbrella above him. He notices my presence and tenses when he doesn't feel the rain anymore.

"What are you doing asshole?", he glares, stepping from underneath the polka dot umbrella.

"Why are you walking in the rain?", I question, stopping on the street. He crosses his arms, stopping too.

"Well since you didn't tell Jimin that I would be coming, he's now gone, leaving me without a car so what do you think I'm doing? I have two feet, I can walk home", he states and pursues his way, his hair already soaking wet, making it look darker than it actually is.

"You'll be soaked if you keep walking like this", I follow him and catch his hand in mine, pulling him back, "You'll get sick".

"Should have thought about that before you let Jimin go", he snaps.

I roll my eyes and pull him with me, feeling him struggle against my grip.

"Get out of my life you fucking asshole! Can't you just leave me alone for once!?", he seethes, pulling so hard I worry his wrist will break.

"Just get in", I say, opening the car door for him.

"What?", he asks confused.

I sigh and push him into the passenger seat, leaning over to grab his seat belt. He flicks my face and snatches the seatbelt out of my hands.

"I-I can do it myself you know?", he stutters, closing the door so I'm standing outside looking at the tinted window. Was he blushing just now?

I shrug and get into the driver's seat on the other side of the car. Taehyung is looking out of the window, ignoring me. I start the engine and drive out of the parking lot.

"You'll have to stop ignoring me if you want me to drop you off at the right address", I say, glancing sideways. A short huff escapes his mouth and he eventually tells me his address, not saying a thing after.

I stop at his house and he's out of the car before I can even turn off the engine. He runs to his door and shuts it loudly, not even glancing back at me.

Why was he blushing though?