End

Last chapter. Can someone play some sad music in the background? Thanks!

 Can someone play some sad music in the background? Thanks!

The music was slow, the pace of their dance even slower. Warm arms were wrapped around a cold waist, pads softly pressing into the skin leaving tingles surge through Taehyung's body. His face was snuggled into the younger's crook, familair cologne taking him away from the stench of the party and back into Jungkook's bedroom where they made love.

Taehyung grins so wide his boyfriend can feel the smile against his neck.

"What're you so happy about?", he asks, breath slipping past the other's ear. Taehyung shudders and lifts his head, eyes instantly locking onto darker ones.

"Us", he says, voice barely above the music. Taehyung gets a bunny smile in return and a peck on the nose afterwards.

"You're so cute", Jungkook replies, eyes raking over the other's blushing state.

"I know, you tell me that enough", the older chuckles, hands playing with Jungkook's black hair on the back of his head.

"Gotta keep your confidence up", the younger smiles, eyes closing by the soothing feeling of Taehyung's hands.

A minute of silence follows, only the slow beats of the music playing in the background is heard together with the occasional chatter from other dancing couples nearby.

"Jungkook?"

A hum comes as reply so Taehyung's aware his boyfriend is listening. Eyes flutter open and curious onyx ones meet guilty brown ones.

"Why didn't you get angry earlier? I kissed Jimin back. I'm...", the older swallows the lump forming in his throat, "A cheater like Jimin..."

Jungkook smiles fondly at the other, hand caressing his red cheeks, "You aren't like Jimin babe".

"But I kissed him... I'm a bad boyfriend", Taehyung speaks out softly, eyes averting from the intense but loving stare the younger is giving him.

"You're not, I promise", Jungkook replies, softly shaking his head.

"But-"

"I know you've said you loved me", Jungkook interrupts the other before he could speak out in guilt once more, "But I knew you still loved Jimin too. When you pushed Jimin away earlier, your actions spoke louder than your words and I realized that you finally chose me over him. Also I heard what you said to him and I can't deny that it warmed my heart".

Taehyung's mouth falls agape and stays like that, eyes blinking a few times to process what his boyfriend just said before a soft blush spreads across his face. Jungkook grins at this and takes his chance to close Taehyung's mouth by kissing him, lips pushing against lips and a stifled moan resonating in the younger's ear.

"Aish I love you so much", Taehyung sighs, forehead resting against the other.

"You took the words right outta my mouth", Jungkook grins, pecking him one last time on the lips before the slow song changes into an upbeat one. The younger gets an evil smirk on his face and pulls his boyfriend closer, hands on the older's ass and chest colliding with each other. Taehyung involuntarily gasps as their crotches rub together too, eyes widening and narrowing as he looks into Jungkook's mischievous eyes.

"This looks familiar", Taehyung comments, arms finally wrapping back around Jungkook's neck to follow to beat with a sway in his hips.

"I remember last time didn't end so well", Jungkook replies, the lights inside the room dancing in his onyx eyes.

"Maybe for you but for me it was nice", the older replies, sticking out his tongue.

"Especially seeing Jimin's shocked face when realization dawned upon him", Jungkook chuckles, grabbing Taehyung just a little bit tighter.

"That seems like such a long time ago", Taehyung sighs, eyes darting across the room, remember what a mess he was back then. His mixed feelings about both Jimin and Jungkook were really messing with his life in that moment. Luckily he figured himself out by now, finally being with the one he belongs to. His eyes glance back to his dark handsome boyfriend, admiring the way his hair is slight damp from the warm atmosphere and how his shirt defines his well built body. Taehyung sighs and nuzzles his face into the younger's chest once again, probably one of his favorite places to fall asleep on, especially when your blanket are none other than Jungkook's strong warm arms holding you tightly against him. Taehyung can't believe how lucky he is, just from looking at his boyfriend.

"What is it?", Jungkook arches an eyebrow, amusement shining through in his eyes, "Wanna do last time over again?" He makes his point as he thrusts his hips against Taehyung's ones, momentarily knocking the breath out of him.

Taehyung laughs, eyes twinkling, "Fuck off".

But of course he didn't mean that cause right now, maybe if it was even for a night, he was truly happy. And he was the happiest in the arms of his boyfriend. Jeon Jungkook.

🚬

That was the end! I hope you enjoyed the story, I know I did :)
Idk if a sequel is necessary cause I don't like writing those. But I could write bonus chapters such as how Yoonseok was formed or Namjin. Or how Jimin experienced his and Taehyung's relationship. Just tell me what you want and I'll try writing it 🦑

 If you liked the story please consider supporting me on my ko-fi (somewhat same like patreon) the clickable link is available in my bio :) (ko-fi.com/thafantasticfoursome)

I hope you find something that interests you cause my stories literally go from vampire to werewolf, from badboys to princes, from demons to magic schools, from hybrids to time traveling and split personalities.

Ps. thank you so much for the votes! I have +1000 already all thanks to you guys!!! :o) love you all xoxo

Fuck off
Started: june 4th 2017
Ended: august 5th 2017