"Thank you my friend" Liam hugged him "I will be careful and I will love him forever."

Suddenly Calvin came running in his mask off his face. "Guys Niall knows we are here" he stammered out of breath.

"Shit" Louis went to grab Liam's hand but Liam stepped back shaking head "I'm staying. I have to get the boys name. You guys take my car and I shall be home by dawn"

Calvin went wide eyed "Are you crazy? Niall will kill you if he catches you here!"

Louis silenced him and winked at Liam "He knows what he's doing. Come let's go"

Before opening the door Louis glanced at Liam "Be safe Li" he said as he and Calvin sprinted out.

"YE PAYNES I WILL GET YE" Liam could hear Niall's angered voice echo down the hall.

Liam looked around the room hoping to find a way out. Nowhere except..."The window" he said to himself.

The sound of Niall's footsteps nearing the room nearly sent Liam into panic but he didn't have time. He focused on figuring out on how to open the large glass window. His hands felt each part until he ran his palm over a metal notch.

Pressing the notch he slid the window open just enough to slip his body through so he could make his escape.

After getting out he trotted through the tall grass and bushes making his way behind the mansion. There he heard Niall's posse running up to the exact place he was.

As fast as he could Liam hide under a sharp rose bush which scraped his exposed cheek just under the line of the mask and made a rip in his leather jacket but he didn't care. This was his life on the line.

The small group searched around the enormous backyard. Overturning pool chairs and ripping up other bushes in attempt to find him.

Liam kept an eye on a set of brown timberlands which came dangerously close to his hiding spot. Liam held in his breath and kept frozen like a statue till the man gave up and turned away joining his group who was now running out of the yard.

Sighing in relief Liam waited a minute or two to make sure the coast was clear. After his wait he carefully slipped out of the spikey bush backwards.

Unfortunately he lost his balance as doing so and stumbled back falling into the lit pool with a big splash.

To his luck no one heard or was around so he was able to swim back up to the surface. As he did he heard a door from the balcony above shut. 'Fuck' Liam quietly climbed out of the pool and ran over to the vine at the bottom of the balcony and hid though he left a big trail behind him. 'I'm so stupid' he mentally slammed himself in the face. He could of sworn this would be it or was it?

"Payne...who are you really? I'm a Malik and it really isn't right but even if you were someone else I still would love you. I wish to know your full name and see you again. The way our lips touched and that spark. I've felt it in my dreams."

"I need to see you again my love. I don't care how dangerous it is. I wish to see you again please."

Taking that as his cue Liam grinned and yelled up to him "Malik" he called from the vine giggling stupidly.