Chapter 27: Kidnapped by a Werewolf

Anna's p.o.v.

Flashback

Tick tock Tick tock

My eyes were transfixed on the ticking clock ,as my therapist Ms. Barner sat across from me evaluating my every move.

"How are you today Annastagia"?
My eyes snapped towards her, fidgeting in my seat as I swung my legs back and forth being too short to plant them on the floor.

"I feel amazing, in fact I feel well enough to not have to come back here", my sarcasm towards her question fully aware of as I smiled, giving two thumbs up.

"Mhmmm", she said scribbling something on the clickboard that I am never allowed to see, "Okay so your trying to tell me, that you having a panic attack four times this week is your definition of okay"?
"And your trying to tell me that you asking me the same question each week is your definition of being therapuetic"?

She gave me a tight lipped smile as she wrote down some more, probably writing why she cannot deal with this thirteen year old, smart mouth anymore.

"It is actually, it helps me to understand how my patients are feeling. Other people decide to tell me how their feeling; I wish everyone could cooperate like that", clearly referring to me.

"I wish that my mom was still here, . . . sometimes you just got to realize that your wishes don't come true", my voice cracking at the end, as I tried to contain my tears.

"You still have your father", she spoke trying to cheer me up ,but sadly that broke me even more.

"My father", even though he threatened me about telling someone anything I decided to tell her,". . . he has been abusing me".

I whispered it so lowly that i thought she didn't hear me ,but the way her posture straightened and her eyes widened I knew she caught every word.

"That's not nice" she said frowning "You shouldn't lie like that Annastagia, he would never".

I looked at her thinking that she was crazy, "It's t-the truth, I'm telling the truth".

"I knew your father for fifteen years, now be quiet and stop telling lies", she straightened herself out looking at her clipboard and writing something down.

I jumped out of the chair and ran towards her grabbing her hand pleadjngly. "He does, I'm telling the truth; I wish you would just believe me", tears continuosly streaming down my face.

"Like you said before Annastagia,
Wishes don't come true" she stood up shrugging my hand from off of her forearm.
My heart broke evenmore if that's even possible, as I took a step back sitting back on the chair.

"I think that is enough for today, wipe those fake tears off your face. Telling lies are not going to help me with you",she sighed annoyed at my silence "I'll have to tell your father about this Annastagia".

"I w-w-wish . . .-", I mumbled but she didn't show interest anymore.

"Your s-suppose to listen to me, your just as b-bad as the rest of them ".
I closed my eyes inhaling and exhaling slowly trying to slow down my heart from its thumping in my chest.
"If you cry
There will be no time for smiles
Just wait a little while
Just smile . . .", I sang softly remembering the song my mother would sing to me.

I wish you would just believe.

I awoke with someone shaking me, noticing it was Danny I allowed myself to calm down.

"I Believe",he spoke softly to me, making me confused.
"Believe in what"?

"You kept asking for someone to believe you, I guess you were having a nightmare, princess"?

"Thankyou for believing in me ,but it was just a past memory", I smiled a blush forming on my cheeks as I heard the nickname he gave me.

I laid back onto the bed, him joining me as I shut my eyes falling back into a now peaceful sleep.

********************************

Zania's p.o.v.

My mind went blank as I listened to the words coming out of Ellie's mouth. 

"He told me to pour it in your drink and I followed his instructions stupidly. I'm sorry-", I stood up from my seat grabbing my belongings as tears ran down my face.

"So you mean to tell me that he's not really my mate and that other day when we were here you poured that potion in my drink", I stared at the girl that I called my friend ," I believed all this time that he was my mate ,because  of y-you".

Before she said another word I turned around leaving the mall and heading straight to the pack house to have a talk with my 'mate'.

25 minutes later

I shift back to my human form grabbing some spare clothes from behind a nearby tree. I walked quickly inside the pack house and towards Faze's and I room. I tensed as I reached the door knowing that he was inside because his scent was strong. I opened the door noticing that Faze was sitting on the bed watching the television. I walk towards it and turn it off standing in front of him. I don't know if what I was about to do was really smart or stupid ,but I blurted everything out to him in anger.

"So you finally caught on - what a surprise", he told me dryly. "Too bad no ones going to know because your going to keep your mouth shut".
I glared at him, "I'm not that stupid I'm definitely telling Danny so he could kick you right out of this pack". I turned around ready to tell on him only to be slammed into the nearby wall.
Gasping for air as Faze hand's continuously tighten around my throat, "I wish you luck, if your able to see tomorrow" he muttered darkly.

My shoulders slumped in defeat as black dots clouded my vision ,and my throat still constricted causing me to pass out.

***************************

Vote!

Comment!

Spread the word!