Chapter 29: The Plan

Zania's p.o.v.

My body felt weak as the silver chains on both feet burned into my skin.

I was in a dungeon which was pitch black and had a foul scent , something rotten. I shivered as my back made contact with the cold wall. The door to the dungeon opened with a creak ,and Faze walked inside.

I clenched my teeth as he continued to walk towards me until he was about a feet away.

"You look well rested",he finally spoke. "Sadly they are searching for you ,but who would ever guess that her own mate kidnapped her"?

"W-wh-y",my voice very weak as I spoke.

"Why I kidnapped you? Why I put that potion in your drink?- you really need better friends by the way", he finished off shaking his head.

"Why are you doing this -kidnapping me and putting that in my drink, why?"

"Well you see you were the only person without a mate and who was so naive to believe me",he sighed.

"And I am in need of retrieving something else".

"What"?

"Aconitum",he muttered.

"Wolfsbane", I spoke my eyes widening,"You want wolfsbane".

"Indeed I do want wolfsbane . . . with that I can start taking down every Alpha, Beta, Gamma, pack warrior, high or low ranked werewolf until I'm at the top", he spoke loudly grinning a cold heartless smile.

"What does this have to do with me or any member of the Full Moon Pack"?

"Wolfsbane is very rare sweetheart ,and to get to it you have to know people who know people",I cringed as he called me sweetheart, "I know someone who makes wolfsbane a witch actually,but she's not going to make it for me because of Allia".

"Grandma Edna"?

"Ahh yes thats the wicked witch's name . . . she's not going to make it for me ,but I plan on having Allia ask her-"

"So your whole plan rely on whether or not she says yes or no to Allia", I asked seeing every flaw in his stupid plan. This whole situation felt as though I was in a Disney movie and the villains plan was complete crap.

"No, if you would just listen"!
I hold in my laughter at the way he was acting , he was going to have a rude awakening.

"If that does not work out then it will go the other way which I rather . . . Anna's dad will give it to me if I kill the both of them during the war tomorrow".

My eyes widened as I looked up at him, "War"?

"Oh you didn't know the hunters are going to fight with your pack . . . I believe he's going to end up killing Anna in the end leaving me to deal with Allia. Which I definitely do not mind seeing that she has been aggravating me since", he spoke backing away from me.

"But you wouldn't be there to see it sadly", he faked a frown before grinning coldly to me, "I'll tell you all about it when I return".

My heart dropped as I registered everything that he told me ,and knowing that it was in my best interest to escape before the war and warn them.

******************†*************

Vote !

Comment!

Spread the word!