Attention Major Changes

Hello everyone, first off I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for reading, liking, comments and more in this story. When I first made this, I thought I'd only get 100 reads and I was happy about that. I would have never thought I'd get 16K reads. So I thank you so very much.
          Some of you have probably noticed I haven't been on Wattpad in a while. Yah I don't know why but I just haven't been on, so I logged back in yesterday. And seen I had 100 updates, yah I have to be on more. But most of them were on this book, and it kinda inspired me.
          So yes I have been meaning redo and correct this story for the longest time. A few people have offered to be an editor (which I need for all my mistakes), thank you so much. The thing is, I don't know how the editor thing works. Yah, so I do except just don't know how it works (I might change my mind depending on how it works, FYI)
            Ok, the new version will (hopefully) have less to no grammar mistakes. The spelling will all be done right. And this version will actually have something close to an actual plot. I've have tried to read through my story over time and have noticed I need a better plot. Also a lot of you were saying how Astrid and Comet had just met and became boyfriend and girlfriend. So I will add more to that.
     I might also add some characters to the gems and to Astrid's school life. I was going to do that in a sequel, but I never got around to that. I think adding more characters will either give me more to work off of or something I will regret. I will change some of the characters in many way. I may change the ages of the characters too (even thou there ages were never mentioned).
       I'm not going to try and redo the story just going through each chapter and fixing things. That would take too long. I'm just going to make a whole new story. It will still have the same idea, but it will be improved. I will keep this story up, for you the reader and for me to reference. I will take down this version of the story when the renewed one is done.
       Know that I was going to do this at the beginning of the summer, I forgot. The updates might be slow since school is starting very soon. I will have a lot more on my plate so if I haven't updated in a month, know I might just be really busy. I will try to get the new first chapter up this week.
          Thank you all again for everything. I do hope you like the new version, but if you don't that's ok. I hope to not cringe whenever I read the first word of the new version. So know changes will happen, maybe not fast but they will happen. Thank you
         -Crazycatgirl20