Chapter 12: Sisters fighting and a boy who got in the way

I was ready for anything my sister threw at me, I thought but I didn't expect her to be as powerful as she was.

"Oh sister you're just kidding yourself, I'll win but I'll make you a deal. If you give up right now I wouldn't destroy you, do we a deal" Sarah asked holding out her hand. "Never, I'd rather die" I said slapping her hand away. "Fine if that's what you want" my sister said as she formed a fire ball in her hands.

Sarah throw the fire ball at me, I didn't try to stop it but I did. "Whatever that was just a warmup, now you're"..... "Sarah Eliza Donaldson what in the world are you doing up there, get down here right now" my mother yelled at Sarah. "Mom what are you doing here" Sarah asked. "Making sure you don't get into trouble, now get down here now or else". "Mother I've had enough of you telling me what to do, now walk away or else". "Or else, or else did you just say or else, that does it Sarah you're grounded".

"I'm grounded, I'm grounded, I'm not even on the ground. You know mom I'm not grounded, but you're rooted" Sarah said. "Sarah what does that even mean" mom asked. " It means this" Sarah said as all the gems around her neck started to glow. I didn't know what was happening at first but soon I didn't see my mom anymore but a tree was in her place.

                 "What did you do to mom" I yelled at Sarah. "What she deserved"Sarah said with a creepy smile. "Undo it right now"I commanded Sarah. "You're in no power to be ordering me around I'm the one with the gems. Now it's time to use them, on you" she said as the sky started to darken.

              Lightning stared to strike, the people below me started cry and cower. My sister's eyes turned red and black, like all her evil was starting to be released, and the light inside her was going out. "People don't cower at your princess, unless you want her to be your princess" Sarah said pointing at me. "They don't want a princess Sarah". "Fine then I shall be their queen, and if they disagree with that they shall die". "What if I disagree with you" I shouted. "Then you shall die with them" she said using her power to force me to the ground.

                      "Sarah you don't have to do this, I'm your sister why do hate me" I begged. "I hate you because you're alive" she said as all the gems on her neck started to glow even brighter. Sarah formed a giant fire ball, I had just enough time start running. "STOP NOW" Sarah yelled and then I couldn't move anymore.

                   "Finally I have you now" she said as she threw the fire ball at me. At that moment I thought I was dead but something happened, more like someone. Someone got in front of me before the fireball hit, it sent whoever it was flying about 20ft away from me. "What how did I miss" Sarah yelled. She so dumbfounded that her power on me was weakened, and I started to run to whomever saved me.

                When I got to their side I started to cry. There was silence around me, all I heard was myself crying. I wasn't crying because I could have died, I lost my power, or that the person in front of me might have been dead. I was crying because I let everyone in the world down, I failed.

I don't know how long I was crying, it felt like years. I expected my sister to mock me, but nothing, silence surround me. I looked up, to see nothing was moving, time was frozen and I was alone.

I thought I would only hear my own voice forever. That was until, "so we meet again Astrid" a voice that was not mine said.

To be continued