Chapter Twenty Four

I love this banner so much, it's beautiful! Thank you to anellebeumer for making this for me!

My email is open if you would like to send your banners for Asher in! Midika36@gmail.com

Remember to send in your ideas for merchandise!

Word Count: 1934

~Alaya

There's no real way to describe how much fear washed over me at that moment.

He doesn't seem at all angry, which is the surprising part. In fact, he only looks amused, which is probably directed at the look on my face right now. I'm mortified. In reality, I'm just wondering how he figured out I was in his room on the first place.

"I don't understand," I say carefully, although I most definitely do, and he knows that. For now, I'll feign innocence in hope my brain will be able to come up with some excuse to why I was in there.

Sinful raises an eyebrow, clearly catching on to the ruse I'm trying to pull. Evidently, he's not falling for it.

"I thought that perhaps it would be fitting if I came into your room, since you decided to go into mine," Sinful continues, not moving an inch from where he sits on the edge of the bed. I feel myself visibly pale, as my mind scrambles to find an answer to my current predicament, wishing I had been caught by anyone but one of the most feared males in the world.

Finally, as if a spark went off in my mind, I suddenly thought of an viable excuse.

"Asher told me about your piano...I love music, so I decided to take a look," I tell him, trying to come off as genuine. At least I can kind of play, which back up my story. "I'm sorry I went up there without asking, I was just..."

I break off, not knowing how to finish my sentence.

Sinful considers that for a moment, before he speaks again. "Shy?"

"I've just been feeling a little lost here, since you and Asher often go out for business, and I'm left here with nothing to do," I tell him. At least that's the honest truth. "When Asher admitted to hearing you play at night, I couldn't help myself...I'm sorry."

"Don't be," he says softly, with a shake of his head. In one swift motion, he stands. He seems to be able to make such movements in a fluid way, that has me slightly envious.

The way he stands there, staring at me, strips me down. Is he serious not getting mad?

"You don't mind?"

"No, if you agree come play something for me. The business I attended to earlier has drained a lot of my energy, and it would be nice to hear my piano in use by someone who isn't me. That is, if you don't mind?"

Of course I mind. I haven't played in quite some time, however, I'm not about to tell him that. It seems as though I have little choice on whether I go up to the room with him or not. After he figured out that I had gone up to the room, I'm walking on eggshells, the plan Asher and I have close to being revealed.

"Okay," I breathe reluctantly, although I don't let it show. "I'll play something for you, even though I'm not all that great if I'm perfectly honest."