Chapter Thirty Four

I love this banner!! Thank you so much UnfinishedSentences for making this for me, it's amazing!

Soooo, Mara, direct sequel to Alpha Kaden, is now officially on Radish (I took away Luna because it didn't fit well)

If you guys are interested, the prologue is up! (I have a short preview at the end of this chapter) remember, first three episodes are free on Radish

Hope you enjoy!

Hope you enjoy!

Word Count: 2041

~Alaya

He knew. He knows.

A part of me can't even react. His lips are clearly pressed against mine, his hands on my face, the sparks there...But my body is completely frozen. My entire body is split in half with reasoning. One part of me is disgusted that this man is kissing me, after everything that has happened between us.

Then there's the other part of me. The part that controls my body, that reacts to the mate bond that has been drilled into our primal nature comes out, and decides to completely dissolve the inch of my sense of reasoning.

"I hate you," I murmur against his lips, however, there is no point stopping myself, as I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him back with as much vigor as I could possibly muster.

I can feel him smiling against my mouth, as his hands come out to grip under my thighs, keeping me afloat. Everything about his touch, his warmth and that familiar jasmine scent that is so much more addicting than Sinful. Of course, Asher is my mate, who I am meant to be with forever.

As much as that fact should annoy me, right now, it doesn't.

With strength I couldn't consider with my lust fogged brain, Asher lifted me completely out of the pool, following after me while I lay flat on the cool tiles. Asher takes no time at all to lean over me, kissing as if without holding back an inch.