19

I hate you

I love you

I hate that

I love you

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"I can't believe it," I sniffed as I dabbed handkerchief to my eyes. "My little girl is getting married." 

"Minor correction," West coughed beside me. "Luna is not your little girl." 

"Shut up," I shot back as I playfully punched him in the shoulder. I stare up at the stand where Luna and Rolf were saying their ridiculously-long vows. The stars glimmered against the sunlight. 

"Hey," West whispered beside me as he adjusted his bow tie. 

"What," I shot back. "I'm in the middle of praying." 

"You wanna get hot dogs after this?" he asked, clearly not interest that he interrupted my prayers. 

"Sure," I hissed back. "But you're paying." 

"I paid last time!" West protested. 

"Nope, it doesn't count," I stubborn said as I watched Luna mumbled her 'I do' and Rolf yelled his. That's not how you do a wedding, hun. Then they leaned closer and bam! There's the kissing. 

As soon as everything ended, I marched up forward and gave them both a big hug.

"I LOVE YOU GUYS!" I screamed. 

Tears were streaming down Luna's face as she grabbed me and embraced me. As soon as I pulled back, I sent a deathly glare at Rolf. 

"You mess with my little girl, I'm going to wack your head off," I growled before smiling back at Luna. 

"Congrats, man," West said as he slapped Rolf's shoulder. 

Then a crowd of girls formed around Luna as they urged her to throw the bountiful ribboned flowers in her hands. Luna smiled at me knowingly and threw the bouquet high in the air. 

I ran towards it, knocked off three chairs, and jumped up. I gripped my hands around the handle. 

"YESSS!" I cried as I landed into West's arms. "I got it!" 

"Okay, we can hear you," West flinched as he carefully put me down. 

"I'm gonna get married soon!" I cried. "This is so exciting!" 

"I knew you would get it," Luna smiled. 

"Okay now that the fuss is over, let's go get hot dogs," West urged. I stuffed the bouquet in my purse, letting it stick out and marched out of the wedding hall before waving frantically at Luna as she drove off with a smiling Rolf. 

"If I get married, I'm going to have silver moons on my dress," I said aloud. 

West raised an eyebrow. "There's the big 'if' there." 

"Shut up."