17

I just wanna snuggle!

I just love you!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"He kissed you?" Sara slammed the cup down on the counter, startling the customer. "And you didn't tell me?" 

"Sara, I was distracted, alright?" I said. 

"Of course you were," Sara mumbled as she grabbed the milk carton. 

"And besides you sounded like you were having fun with West," I wiggled my eyes brows as I jotted down the name of the customer. 

Sara rolled her eyes. "I had to wait in line for him in the bathroom! There were so many people in the park and I was just standing in front of the men's bathroom while that lazybutt went to get ice cream!" 

"It wasn't that bad," a new voice intervened. I looked up to see a smiling West. "Coffeeful caramel frappuccino please." 

"It was bad!" Sara yelled back. "Everyone was asking me if I was gay or transgender! And they tried to tell me I had to go to a different kind of bathroom like woo hoo! Cut some slack for me!" 

"Aren't you?" West raised an eyebrow. "Since you haven't fell to your knees announcing your tremendous love for me, I was guessing you weren't into guys." 

Sara scoffed, "Please, get your butt out of here." 

I scribbled 'West' on the cup and passed it to Sara who reluctantly and sullenly dumped a jar of coffee and whipped out the ingredients. 

"Oh, and in case you're wondering, Rolf is coming soon," West winked at me before he snatched his drink and disappeared. 

"I wanna go strangle him!" Sara said dramatically. "I want to flush him down in the toilet and shove his face into the sewer." 

"I heard that, sweetie!" West's voice called out somewhere. 

I smiled at the two. I loved them but they were idiots.