9 | Dolly Doesn't Know What To Do

(Y/n) shivered and drew arms around herself, trying to restore some of the warmth that left with Undertaker. Nothing was working, and she started missing his arms that would always wrap around her, comforting her.

Now she was all alone in some cabin, aboard a ship where she could've had fun and celebrated becoming human with her favourite person. But he was currently who knows where, doing who knows what.

Dolly was continuously in the dark when it came to things to do with Undertaker or his plans. He had regaled her like a human, but there were times he would forget himself and treat her like the doll she used to be. Be that as it may, she was nothing but thankful to him for restoring her original state and granting a new lease on life.

She owed him everything and could feel her heart was filled with nothing but him except one part, which would always preserve a place for her late fiancé. It was just that where she was alive; he was not. Even if the thought did almost drive her to tears, she needed to move on. Falling in love again was a tremendous step in her becoming not so doll-like.

She laid back on the bed and shut her eyes, just to let them rest, then they snapped open again when she heard a loud explosion.

And then the Campania began to sink.

Now, what is she to do?