SMENT'S ACTION TOWARDS LEAKED VIDEO

Taking it to the law again, SM Entertainment will be taking legal action against the people who leaked EXO’s upcoming new song. 

On April 10, EXO’s new song "Overdose" was leaked online, along with a clip of the new choreography. All videos related to these two things are currently being removed as it continues to spread. 

SM Entertainment issued an official statement on the incident, saying it won’t be sitting quiet.

The official statement is as follows.

“The said video was filmed for MBC’s "Music Core"and the song was not a complete version. 

Currently, we are deleting everything related to the illegally spread video and looking into details of the illegal postings. 

SM has immediately requested an investigation and plans to go through with criminal prosecutions and claim damages from those who have illegally posted or spread the footage today.

The illegal sharing like this is a copyright infringement and is a serious illegal act, and we will be responding strongly to all parties who committed this crime. 

We are leaving a warning and requesting that there be no second or third illegal postings or sharing after this point on."

Meanwhile, EXO is set to make its comeback on April 15. 

©tto

via: http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=63410