JEALOUSY ♥️LOVE

Today we are at music bank in Singapore . just so we can kill all ARMYs hearts, bighit decided to make us wear wigs so we wouldn't reveal our hair colour. with jimins new hair colour i don't think i can hold still. his new hair colour is the reason why i wake up every morning. wait no way we have to see teamin hyung today. no my jiminie will not pay attention to me. as i expected. jimin and teamin were talking and didn't give me any attention. wait what if i made him jealous. look yeri is there and i now how much jimin hates me being around other girls. so i decide to follow her. i can already see the jealousy in his eyes.

we are on our way to the hotel from the concert and me and jimin share a room so maybe i can punish him tonight for disobeying daddy.we finally get to the hotel room and i change my clothes and take off the uncomfortable wig i had on and laid down on top of the covers. spread out like a star fish.

i can see jimmy also changed and came to lay on top of me. but i ignored him and faced my head the another way. he put his hand is my now blue hair (i wish it was blue T.T) and softly said "kookie-ah are you mad at me?" turning my head forcefully to look at him. i just stared at his eyes deeply and said nothing. "kookie-ah i'm sorry. i told you before that me and him are just old friends!" i still didn't say anything and looked at him angrily. "jiminie baby i trust you it's just i hate his face." i say to him, giving in. "i know jagi. but you didn't have to go and follow that other bitch." now it was jimin's turn to be angry. so feed up with this conversation i started to kiss all over his face and soon it turned very steamy.

the next day i woke up with a cute jimmy sleeping on top go me. i went to twitter and checked my feed. jiminie posted cute photo of his hands signing that i am the only thing he sees. i am so lucky to have such a lovely fiancé. yes we are getting married. i put my phone down and kiss his forehead. whispering a small "i love you" and getting a "i love you too" back. cuddling in closer. i am the most happiest and blessed fiancé in the world.

---------------------------------------------------
I JUST RANDOMLY THOUGHT OF THEIR RECENT CONCERT AT SINGAPORE.
PLEASE VOTE COMMENT.