Should he be happy? Should he talk to him? Should he just ignore his presence? no that's too mean Baekhyun thinks to himself. I'll just interact if he interacts... even tho my heart will be beating way too fast. Baekhyun concludes that he wont be too extra towards Channie.

Chanyeol places his books on the desk. He grabs the desk and then rests his butt on the seat.

For most of the class Mrs Lee was talking about how to produce blah blah blah Chanyeol already knows how to do all of this. He had learn't everything when he was young so he passes music pretty easily.

Chanyeol glances over to look at Baekhyun to see he's focused on the teacher and is taking notes in his workbook vigorously. Chanyeol folds his arms on the table and leans his head down onto them with his head in the direction of Baekhyun. Chanyeol has realised that whenever he is with or more so siting with Baekhyun in class he can't help but stare at the older.

He stares at the older boy watching as he mumbles things as he writes them down. Chanyeol closes his eyes for a second not hearing any noise feeling at peace and very calm. Once he opens his eyes he feels like he's looking at an angel.

Everything is silent in Chanyeol's little world as he stares at the beautiful angel in front of him. The angel is staring back at Chanyeol. It makes Chanyeol's heart race a little. Such a beautiful creature looking at him how. Chanyeol finally wakes up from his trans when he feels something touch him.

Chanyeol looks at his arm and sees Baekhyun's small fingers pulling his top. Chanyeol's eyes run up the arm to Baekhyun's face and he sees Baekhyun's other finger pointing to the teacher signaling Chanyeol to listen.

Why should I listen I already know this stuff... Chanyeol thinks internally. "It's the homework listen", Baekhyun says as he flicks Chanyeol's head making his (Baekhyun's) heart race a little.

Chanyeol decides to listen. 

"For your homework you will be getting an assignment due in 2 months. It's a partner activity—", Baekhyun groans quietly. Chanyeol hears it. "—the both of you will be having to create a song about something, anything I don't mind as long as you create a song. You and your partner will be presenting this in 2 months so be prepared", Mrs Lee stops for a second to grab some papers from her desk. While in the process the class erupts with question most of them asking friends to be partners

"Aye Taemin partner?", Baekhyun hears Onew say.

Mrs Lee turns around and speaks loudly above the class, "Oh don't worry about partners I've got them already." A sly smirk spread across her face as the class erupts with complaints and groans.

Mrs Lee starts calling out names, and when she got to Baekhyun's he wanted to hide, "Baekhyun and Chanyeol.."

"WHAT?!" Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun shout, Baekhyun shouting it because he's too scared that Chanyeol will just make him do all the work and scared he'll judge him, and Chanyeol screaming it because he's scared he wont be able to control a part of him that wants Baekhyun for some reason.

"Good luck. I hope too see some good songs", Mrs Lee concludes just on time as the bell rings.

'how am I going to survive this'

_

wow i feel this is as many words as ill ever write lmao

fun fact my friend thinks i deleted wp because she can't find my old username

not spell or grammar check as usual