6

Monique's Pov

I woke up excited for the day ahead, Caleb finally has accepted my relationship with Charlie and I couldn't be happier, there is also 2 days till my birthday but Caleb is the only one that knows, I'm not a very big birthday person, I decided that since I had 5 hours until I had to be at the club for my session I would see if Jenny would come and hang out, so I rang her,

M- Hey Jen

J- Oh Monique, how are you?

M- I'm amazing, how about you?

J- yeah pretty good

M- that awesome, I was wondering if you wanted to go for a coffee with me?

J- of course, id love to, Starbucks?

M- sure the one in the CBD?

J- Yeah, see you soon

M- yup bye 

I hung up and started to get ready I was so excited I grabbed my work out gear and put it all in my bag so that I could just head to the club and get changed there. I left the house and arrived at Starbucks about 4 minutes later, as I don't live too far away from the city. I walked inside and Jen was already seated at a table, " Hey Mon!" Jen said as i walked up to her " hey!" i answered as I gave her a hug, we sat down and talked for a bit before we decided to go and order our drinks, after that we sat down and continued talking, " so how's that thing with Charlie going?" she asked " well it's going, my brother finally accepted it as of yesterday" i answered " oh well that's good" she answered " yeah I'm actually really happy Charlie is so nice and doesn't wanna go too fast and he's just amazing" I said dragging on " aw Mon, this is so cute, so is Jack okay with all of this?" she asked " what do you mean?" I asked confused, why would Jack care " well he helped you so how does he feel?" " Oh he's happy for us too in fact I bumped into him at the Nike store yesterday and I was talking to him about wanting to start working out and long story short, I have at least 5 sessions a week with him and the club" i said excitedly " oh wow that's so nice of him" she answered " i know I feel so love right now". after about 30 more minutes of talking it was 1:30 so i told Jen that i had to leave, i got in my car and drove to the club.

I arrived at the club and parked my car in the closest park possible and walked inside, i got changed and walked out of the bathroom and towards the oval as the boys were still training, i sat there watching and Bolton turned around and noticed that i was there, he waved at me and then i had a few of the boys eyes on me, i started to worry that i wasn't wearing enough clothing, but it's a bit late for that. one of the guys standing next to Charlie looked at me and nudged Charlie " hey dude isn't that your girlfriend?" he asked Charlie as Charlie looked up at me and looked shocked he quickly ran off of the oval and into the shed, to then come running back out with a jacket " oh my god Mon, you look cold here" he said wrapping his jacket around me, i laughed " Oh Charlie I'm fine actually thank you" i replied smirking " oh please wear it" he said " why?" i asked him smirking cause i new why " cause you're mine" he said and kissed me " and they know that right?" i asked " yeah but" he said " but what Charlie?" i asked " they dont need to see you like this only i do" he said " what are you doing here anyway?" he asked, i thought it would be best if he didn't know that it was just Jack and I alone so i said that i came here to speak with Caleb and that i would wait until training is over until i spoke to him, Charlie just nodded and ran back onto the field.  

about 20 minutes later the boys training was over and I was waiting for everyone to leave, most of them had left it was just Jack, Charlie and Caleb. charlie and Caleb walked up to me " Hey Mon" they said in unison and looked at each other weird " Hey Charlie, hey Caleb" i answered, " Charlie said that you wanted to talk to me?" Caleb asked " Oh yeah... i um....." i struggled to find a response cause i really didn't need to talk to my brother " um... well i just thought that i would let you know that i really appreciate you accepting my relationship with Charlie" i answered " oh well you're welcome, and couldn't this have waited until i got home?" he asked " well i just thought it was really important and i wanted to tell you in front of Charlie"  i answered " oh well okay then" he said and walked away. charlie stepped forward and grabbed my hands and leaned in, I had butterflies and i was begging for him to kiss me. he kissed me and then pulled away " I Love You, Monique," he said and then kissed me again not letting me reply. he pulled away again " wow," i said smiling, I Love You too" i answered and kissed him, I have never been happier, i feel like i'm on cloud nine!

HEY, GUYS! FINALLY UPDATED

I LOVED WRITING THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

LOVE YOU LOTS

ALL THE LOVE- M XXX