16

A/N

STRONG LANGUAGE AND SCENES

Monique's Pov

I had just stormed off back into the club after Caleb of all people thought that causing a scene was more important than the fact that this reporter was stalking me... I honestly couldn't be more pissed. I wanted to leave and go somewhere else so badly but I wanted to be here for Charlie, I didn't want him to think I ditched him especially after things are just getting back to normal, and I don't think a text would suffice either.

Caleb followed me back in, "go away I don't want to talk to you right now," I said knowing he was behind me, he just sighed and made his way back onto the oval. the reporter had left thankfully and I was glad he didn't see that scene that just unfolded or that would be all over the internet by now... 

about an hour or so later their training had finally finished and charlie waved at me as he headed back into the rooms to get a debrief of the game tomorrow night. I waved back, of course, he always knew how to put a smile on my face and was never embarrassed to show his love for me, even in front of the guys, he was definitely one good guys and I couldn't let him go ever.  about 20 minutes later it seemed that the meeting was over as gradually the players were leaving the building, Jack smiled at me as he left and I smiled back as I got tapped on the shoulder, I turned around and was met with Patrick Cripps sitting next to me "hey" he said, "Hey what's up?" I asked, kind of shocked he came over to me, we don't really talk that much if ever "I just came over to say thank you" he said, I looked at him confused and furrowed my eyebrows to show it "thank you for fixing things with Charlie" he elaborated "what do you mean? why are you saying thank you?" I asked still confused as to why he was thanking me "he has been miserable and hadn't been putting any effort in on or off the field while you two weren't together, it was like he had given up, and being the captain I had a few words with the coach about it and he was ready to drop him from the team from the way he was acting, so I had a chat to charlie and he told me what had happened, I listened, of course, and I told him that it was a mistake and that he needed to forgive you, he obviously listened" Patty smiled at me "oh wow, I didn't know it got that bad, Caleb ever told me anything... I'm so sorry I was the reason he was like that" I answered in shock over what I was hearing. "hey it's all good now right?" he asked "well I think so, or at least it's getting there" I smiled at him "good I'm glad" he added and got up and walked away.

I took a deep breath after what I was just told and stood up to go and find charlie who was inside talking to my brother... this couldn't be good, as soon as I walked in both of their eyes were on me. I just walked straight past them both and out the door. "Mon, wait up!" Charlie called after me "yeah?" I said turning around, I shouldn't have done that, the second I did I lost all anger inside of me just staring into his gorgeous eyes "Caleb told me what happened, and I'm sorry you have to go through that, I know that what Caleb said and did was not right, and I know how you feel, the press gets to me sometimes too" he explained sympathetically "thank you charlie, for being so understanding" I smiled and got on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek, now it was his turn to blush, seeing his cheeks turn a light shade of pink, I smiled at him "wanna come back to my place and we can hang out some more?" he asked me, I smiled at him "of course charlie, id love to" I answered and followed him to his car. 

the drive to his place was in comfortable silence and when we arrived he came around and opened the door for me "ma lady" he said in a fancy voice and I giggled "why thank you kind sir" I replied in just as much of a fancy accent. we both laughed and walked into the house, "did you want anything to eat or drink?" he asked me "a water would be great" I smiled at him as he left the room and I made myself comfortable on the couch "normal or sparkling?" he called out to me "just normal thanks" I replied, I took my shoes off and turned on the TV. "here you go" he said walking back into the room and handing me my glass of water, "ill be back in a sec just going to have a shower and get changed" he said briefly and walked upstairs, I nodded and started browsing through the tv guide trying to find something to watch when my mind began to wander, 'i wonder if like likes the water hot, warm or cold, what kind of shampoo and conditioner does he use?' i shook myself out of those thoughts which only made it worse as I began thinking about other things, other more inappropriate things, I wanted to go up there, but I knew I needed to take things slow, that we had to take things slow. I sighed knowing that my head was right and I couldn't just go up there so I tried to drown out the sound of the water with the television making it loud enough not to hear the shower.

a couple of minutes later charlie came back downstairs "geez, have it loud enough?" he asked laughing "oh sorry" I said remembering that I had turned it up and quickly turning it down "so what did you do while I was up there?" he asked "oh.. just watched tv" I said hesitantly "oh what show is it?" he asked "umm... i... I don't know" I answered knowing how stupid I sounded, he laughed at me "so what were you really doing then? snooping around?" he asked laughing at me "no not at all why would I do that?" I asked going red knowing he was going to catch on sooner or later "no reason, so what were you doing then, or should I ask what were you thinking about?" he asked, "why would I have been thinking about anything?"Ii stated defensively "I'm just asking cause you seemed in really deep thought whenIi came downstairs, just wondering if its anything you wanted to talk about" he stated as if it was obvious "oh aha, Nah it's all good"I smiled at him taking a sigh of relief  "by that sigh feel like you are hiding it from me" he said "oh no not hiding anything," I said getting nervous again and trying to hide the heat rising to my cheeks, he moved himself closer to me on the couch now, not even an inch between us, my breathing got heavier and was it me or was it getting hot in here? "so what were you thinking about?" he whispered leaning in so he was only inches away from my face... damn it this boy knew what he was doing. I took a shakey breathe "I was just thinking about what shampoo and conditioner you use" I stated, and I didn't technically lie either cause I was thinking that at the start, he laughed at me "are you sure?" he said as he grabbed my chin and made me look at him as I was avoiding eye contact "y-yes" I said, I knew that he knew there was something else, I was not really good at hiding it and the tension in here wasn't helping "did it have anything to do with this?" he asked and grabbed my hand lifting up his shirt and putting my hand underneath to feel his abs, my breath hitched in my throat, he smirked at me knowing he caught me and that I had to spill exactly what I was thinking sooner or later "i-i- sort of" I answered "sort of? he asked now moving my hand around his abs making my stomach do flips and my brain lose focus on keeping my secret " are you gonna tell me now?" he asked, i looked at him, a smirk on his face knowing he had won "i was thinking about what you would look like with the water dripping down your body" i rushed out "sorry what was that? I didn't quite catch that" he smirked even bigger now and I know full well that he heard it, but I told him again anyway much slower this time "I was thinking about what you would look like with water running down your body" I spoke "oh were you now" he said his eyes darkening at the revelation "y-yes" I said nervously again "was that all you were thinking about?" he asked removing my hand from his abs and placing it back on my side, I just nodded in response not being able to get the words out, who is this man sitting in front of me right now, I've never seen him like this and holy fuck it was hot! "well how about I answer that question of yours huh?" he suggested as he leant in and placed a passionate kiss on my lips.

HEY, GUYS SUDDENLY GETTING REALLY INTO THIS BOOK AND UPDATING IT AGAIN!

IT GOT PRETTY HEATED IN THER HUH?

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

LOVE -M XX