19

Monique's Pov

once we arrived at lunch we sat down and ordered food "Jennifer seems really nice" I said "yeah, she is a bit energetic isn't she?" he asked "yeah ahah, is she like that all the time?" I asked "yes actually, its kind of scary" charlie laughed "the things she was saying seemed almost too good to be true" I told him "what do you mean?" he asked "she spent the whole time basically flattering me, telling me how gorgeous I was and how nice I am and how your so lucky to have me" I laughed "well 1. you are gorgeous and 2. I am lucky to have you, so she isn't lying there" Charlie answered, I blushed in return "I just think for you to be that energetic and happy all the time you have to be on something" I laughed "that's what I thought when I first met her too, even tried to catch her out on in, but had no luck" Charlie said "either she is really good at hiding it or she really is just that energetic" I laughed. 

our food had arrived and I began eating "how is your food?" Charlie asked "it's pretty good and yours?" I asked back "yeah mine's good" he answered. we ate in silence for a while and once we were finished we got in the car and we drove the the police station  i was getting nervous "i don't know about this charlie" i said "babe, it will be okay, we will file a report on him stalking and hopefully you'll be able to get a restraining order against him, and ill be here the whole time with you" he replied, i smiled at him and nodded my head knowing that he was right. we arrived at the station and we both hopped out the car and walked into the station, "hi how can i help you?" the lady at the front counter asked "id like to file a stalking report please" i answered "okay no worries, just fill in this paperwork and an officer will be with you shortly" she smiled and handed me a bunch of paperwork to fill out. about 10 minutes later an officer came out and directed me into an interrogation room "so how can i help?" he asked "well i have this reporter stalking me and if possible i would like to file for a restraining order" i answered "of course no worries, you will have to go to court and testify for it though, would you be okay with that?" he asked and i looked over to charlie, he nodded at me in encouragement "um.. yeah of course" i answered and the officer nodded, "okay no worries, we have your details so we will give you a call about a court date and all the information you need to know" he said and stood up shaking my hand and leaving, Charlie and i followed behind and then exited the police station. "see baby that wasn't so hard was it?" charlie asked "no i guess not, but thank you for being there for me" i answered "anytime baby" he smiled as we got in the car and began driving to my place. once we arrived at my house he got out of the car and opened the door for me and then walked me to the door and kissed me goodbye "thanks for today" I said smiling "anytime babe" he smiled and kissed me again then walked away. I turned my back to open the door and walked in to find Caleb and Jack sitting on the couch watching a movie "hey guys" I said being polite "Hey Mon, how was lunch?" Caleb asked "it was good thanks" I answered, jack was still giving me the evil eye and I still had no clue why. i just shrugged it off and went to my room. i got changed into some more comfy clothes and laid in bed playing games on my phone.

i suddenly got a notification from facebook 'Jennifer sampson sent you a friend request' i clicked on the notification and accepted her friend request. and straight away she messaged me:

J: Heyy girlfriend!

M: hey

J: how are you? how was lunch with charlie?

M: I'm good and it was good, what did you and Ed end up doing?

J: oh just went home and watched some movies

M: oh nice

J: yeah, it was. what are your plans for the rest of today?

M: just being lazy i guess

J: we should do something!

M: oh thanks but i think i might give it a miss today, not feeling the best

J: okay no worries 

i didn't reply to that message as i didn't see the need to and so i turned on the tv to watch some movies myself, where i ended up falling asleep.

i woke up about an hour later and got up to go downstairs because i was hungry, jack was still here with caleb and still giving me the evil eye, i ignored him and went to the kitchen to find something to eat "hey Caleb?" i called "yeah?" he answered "what are you guys doing for dinner?" i asked "oh not sure  why?" he asked "wanna order some pizza?" i asked "sure thing" he said as i walked into the living room and he grabbed his phone out, i sat down on the couch next to him and began talking about what pizza's we wanted, jack said he wasn't going to stay so he left basically as soon as i sat down. "whats up with him?" i asked "what do you mean?" caleb replied "didn't you see him giving me looks?" i asked "no i didn't, he wasn't giving you looks" "sure seemed like it, and he left as soon as i came in the room, you don't find that weird?" i asked "not really no" caleb answered. he never seems to believe me no matter how much evidence i give he doesn't believe me.

the pizza arrived shortly after and we began eating while i watched whatever stupid movie caleb was watching. after i finished i went up to my room, i hadn't realised i left my phone in my room until i saw it laying on my bed with 3 notifications one was a message from charlie 'hey baby, hope you're okay, i miss you' so straight away i replied 'heyy, I'm sorry left my phone in the bedroom, yeah I'm good thank you for today, i miss you too' the other two notifications were from Jennifer 'Hey Mon! wanna come out clubbing with me tonight?' and 'Moniqueeeee you should have come clubbing its so funnnnn' i laughed, i was a bit worried about her already sending me drunk texts but i was also confused as it was only Tuesday and she was out clubbing.. where's ed and does ed know? 

A/N

HEY GUYS ANOTHER UPDATE!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK 

WHAT ABOUT JENNIFER HUH? 

WHY IS JACK GIVING MONIQUE THE SILENT TREATMENT?

LOTS OF LOVE- M