2

Monique's Pov

I woke up the next morning as excited as ever, I got up and got into the shower, washed my hair and got out, blow dried my hair and walked into my room to get my clothes out for today, I finished getting dressed and then walked into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup, I thought that I would go light today on my make up and did my hair in and neat bun. happy with my look i walked downstairs to see if Caleb was ready, but there was no Caleb in sight so I walked upstairs to his bedroom and knocked on the door, no answer so I slowly walked into the room and saw that he was asleep, I walked over to the bed and was about to ring Caleb up when his phone started to vibrate on the side table, I saw the caller ID said Charlie, so I thought it would be okay to answer it so I did. 

M- hello?

C- Oh hi is Caleb there tell him it's Charlie

M- Caleb's asleep at the moment, but i'm his sister Monique, can I get him to call you back?

C- Oh Monique, hey I've heard a lot about you, could you just tell him that I've moved brunch up to 10:00

M- sure Charlie

C- thanks, it was lovely talking to you, see you soon, bye

M- you too bye

I hung up the phone and put it back down on the table and shook Caleb a little bit, "Caleb come on get up we are going to be late" I said to him " what do you mean late? the brunch is at 11:30" " oh Charlie just rang and said that he changed it to 10:00" " oh okay let me get up then" he said getting up " wait did you answer my phone?" he asked " yeah I thought that since you were asleep it would be okay' i said anxiously " oh yeah I guess but please wake me up next time" he replied, " okay" I said relieved " you have 10 minutes" I said as I walked out of his room. 

about 5 minutes later Caleb walked out of his room and came downstairs dressed in jeans and a t- shirt " why are you dressed like that?" he asked me " like what?" I asked " like that" he said emphasising and pointing to my outfit " I want to make a good impression" I smiled " well you could have worn sneakers" he said smiling back " Nah it's okay" I replied " plus your driving" I smiled and he just shook his head laughing. 

we arrived at a cafe where we were having lunch and it looked expensive " Caleb this looks expensive" i said to him " well it's not really, but it's one of Charlie's favorite places to eat so here we are" he smiled, I smiled politely back and we walked inside, and straight away a waiter came up to us " table for 2?" he asked " um no actually we are meeting some friends" Caleb said looking around " in fact there they are there" he said to the waiter " okay well please let us know when you would like to order" the waiter said as we walked towards a large table. I straight away saw Charlie, he looked amazing, his hair styled perfectly and his clothing looked perfect I gawked, up until we reached the table of course in which I closed my mouth and smiled " CALEBBB!" all the boys howled when they saw Caleb " HEY GUYS!" he howled back it got really loud really fast " guys this is my sister Monique, Monique this is Jack, David, Zac and Charlie" Caleb said introducing us, I smiled and waved at all of them shyly " Monique, this is my sister Jenny" Zac said smiled " Hi Jenny" I smiled and sat next to her considering she was the only girl here, I leant over to Caleb's ear and said " I thought you said there were going to be more girls" " so did I, obviously they canceled" he said. I sat back up straight and started talking to Jenny, she was lovely, we ordered our food and began eating when it arrived, the boys were all conversing amongst themselves and so were Jenny and i, but I couldn't scratch this feeling that I was being watched, I looked across the table to see who was staring at me and I saw a pair of brown eyes dart away from my direction, those brown eyes belonged to Charlie, I smiled at him when he looked again and excused myself to go to the bathroom and Jenny came with me.

Caleb's POV

Monique and Jenny left the table to go to the bathroom and suddenly all the boys erupted in gossiping " Zac I didn't know you had a sister" Jack said towards Zac " yeah she doesn't like being talked about so I didn't ever bring her up in conversation" he smiled. " Caleb, your sisters Hot, " Charlie  said " wait what?" I said to him " you heard me"Charlie  said " my sister is off limits okay?" i replied " okay i wont persue her but i will if she even begins to start leaning my way" Charlie answered " okay fine" i answered, i have to find a way for my sister to not like him.

Monique's Pov

we got into the bathrooms " oi Monique did you see those eyes that Charlie was giving you!" she said " yeah i did" i said blushing " omg you like him dont you?!?!" she asked eagerly " how can i like someone i just met Jen?" i asked " love at first sight Monique" she answered " i dont beleive in that" i answered " well you should cause its happening right now" she said " no its not, nothing is happening with me and charlie, plus my brother wont allow it" i said " okay fine deny it all you want but we can all see it" she said smiling and walking out of the bathroom, i took a deep breath and followed out after her.

we got back to the table and sat down " so what did you guys talk about while we were gone?" Jenny asked them " oh nothing much really" Zac answered " no gossip??" she implied " nope none at all" Zac said smiling " god you guys are boring" she said laughing " what about you guys huh? any gossip you wanna share with us?" Zac replied being a smart ass, i moved uncomfortably in my seat waiting for Jen to reply " yes actully" she answered and i looked at her i shock, she was gonna tell them " we were just discussing how hot Jack over here is" she said smiling, i looked down into my lap and i heard the boys whistle i looked quickly to Jack who looked pretty happy and the looked to Charlie who didnt look to happy " really now?!" zac asked " no silly i'm kidding, why would we talk about losers like you guys, we would actually go for someone in the crows considering that they are winning" she said smirking, i laughed " ooooo Burn!" charlie said happier than he was before. 

about 10 minutes later we all decided to head off and go and have some fun so we decided to go.......

HEY GUYS THANKS FOR READING 

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

LOVE YOU LOTS

ALL THE LOVE -M