Sequel #3: The Award of a Lifetime

Start from the beginning

I gave Harry a huge hug as to which the rest of the boys joined in.

Liam and Liz weren't here though. They find it hard to leave the twins with anyone else.

Harry held my hand as we walked up the trail.

I reached out and hugged Taylor Swift and Zac Efron since they were right there by stage. They were literally the sweetest couple ever! If we didn't win I had hoped they would!

Harry helped me up the steps.

They handed Harry a teal surfboard. I hugged Crystal. OMG Emily don't freak out.

"Ladies first." he told me.

I smiled.

"Wow." I breathed out into the mike. Cheers erupted.

"You know I'm not used to this. I don't usually speak on stages."

The crowd laughed.

"Um, I just want to thank all the fans of the band and of me. Everyone that's come out to see us on tour. You know all the people that shipped us and made us an OTP." I laughed.

"OTP is One True Pairing by the way." I added.

"Um, I just- I've gotten to spend five years with this idiot since I was sixteen and he was playing school parking lots. But it's been a great time and I love him." I smiled at Harry.

He passed me the surfboard and went up.

"Well I think she said it all." The crowd erupted in laughs. I blushed and kicked his leg.

"But she's right. Not many people know me as good as this love next to me and I'm proud to call her mine. The only thing that's changed with us in the past five years is her hair color so-" He chuckled my way.

I stuck my tongue out at him. I recently died my hair blonde and died the tips blue. Hey it was a cute trend! And it goes well tonight.

"Thank you for this award." He waved before pecking my cheek.

The theme song played and we walked backstage.

"You guys are really inspirational." Crystal told us.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Are you happy now?" Harry teased.

"Very much so." I shoved him.

"Wanna go back to the bus and celebrate?" He asked.

"Harry we perform in twenty minutes."

"So? All I need is ten." I smacked his roaming hands away.

"As flattering as that sounds." I rolled my eyes.

He smiled and slipped a hand under my jaw, tugging me forward.

"I love you Emily Hale." "I love you too Harry Styles." His lips met mine.

"Hate to interupt but you guys have got to get changed." a stage manager came up.

Right. Damn it.

Harry and I had to present the 'Best Spinoff' award.

* * *

I changed into a short studded black skirt and a black tank top.

Harry had stayed in his light blue button down and skinny jeans.

I kissed Harry on the neck before we walked out on stage. He was fighting a smirk but it wasn't really working.

The crowd cheered as we walked up together.