chapter 2

“okay we're here!” Maka grabs out a key from her coat pocket and after a few seconds let us in. the apartment wasn't too far from where we were and it only took about 10 minutes to walk here. Unfortunantly for Soul and my ears and was 10 minutes of argument and maka chops (i'm kinda confused how the guy doesn't have a concusion by now).

“woah, you guys live in a nice apartment!” it's very colourful and homey-feeling. The corridors were also like that, somewhat. Each door was a rainbow of colours aranged in different orders and patterens. It was colourful but not so much homey, but more a sleek and neat feeling.

you've never seen a apartment before, how would you know?

Shutup sekki, i'm just trying to be nice, you narcissist. stuck-up.

Maka grins “thanks. It's not really all that great, usually Soul's stuff is all over the place”

“hey...i'm not that messy!” Soul exclaims, rubbing the back of his neck, looking away, sheepish

“Maka Chop!” what the-- Maka just hit.... Soul in the head ...with a book...a g a i n. . .

where does she even keeps those?!

I think the day we find out will be the day you stop being annoying. Oh wait I forgot, I that's impossible.

“OW! What was that for! I didn't do anything!” Soul says gripping his head

“that was for lying. You're always messy, even when you eat. The only thing you're somewhat good at is cooking, so go make food for me and Miyuki”, Maka says, stalking away, arms folded. Wow she really doesn't put up with any shit, expecially with Soul. I'm glad I don't canine teeth, silverish white hair, and a tendency to say the word 'cool'.

“jeeze...how uncool..” Soul puts on an apron, fuming yet calm, and turns to go make the food in the kitchen.

His cooking better be as good as she says, i'm starved. The last time I ate was....ah screw that, can't remember.

you mean “i'm” starved? You don't have your own body, it's mine.

Whatever same thing.

I turn to Maka who walks over to a black box, and swiches something on it. Suddenly the screen lights up and colours dance across it, making up a picture. I do a double take, which consistes of my mouth opening and eyes widening, like i'm a fish out of water.

…whoah...

What IS that thing? Is it super advanced technology? How did she make it do that? maybe there's some sort of secret encrypted password and you pass it though to it, when you touch it, making it flash up...magical maybe?

Hmm...

Maka sits down on a red cherry sofa “hey, Miyuki, want to come watch T.V. With me? I'll mostly be reading, but I thought that you might want to watch something so I put it on”, She smiles. Aw, how nice. I would happily say yes, if only I knew what this... “T.V.” is...sounds scary.

“studying like that is so uncool...nerd....” soul mumbles from the kitchen. Maka glares into the back of his head like she has lazer eyes, as if by somehow doing this he would receive extreme punishment. Karma maybe?

don't do it. Don't sit down next to her, She might 'Maka Chop' you. Maybe even wish bad karma on you, like she did to soul...

Sekki....!

“oh, how kind! Sure i'd love to...but...um...what's a T.V?” maka blinks in suprize at me and I can hear Soul drop the cooking spoon from the kitchen.